Jian smiled. "Well...." He held out his hand to Chang-sun who unconsciously held it. Jian then brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"I'm admiring your beauty"

Chang-sun's face turned red. He didn't know how to reply so he turned his back to Jian and continued making their breakfast. Chang-sun boiled some eggs and sliced pieces of tomatoes.

"Is your sister still sleeping?" Jian asked.

Chang-sun nodded. "Yeah, Mi-hi doesn't wake up until eight o'clock" He took out a pack of bread from inside a cabinet, he then placed two pieces of bread on the toaster.

Jian hummed, he stood up and walked to Chang-sun's side. "When I see you with an apron and cooking in the kitchen....It makes me think we're newlyweds"

Chang-sun flinched with a red face, he looked at Jian with surprise, with a hint of shyness and embarrassment.. "N-N-Newlyweds?!"

Jian hugs Chang-sun's waist and kissed him on the lips. "Yeah. Its really nice"

"...J-Jianjian....Pin may be watching us...."

[Yes. I am indeed watching.]

"See?!"

Jian snorted coldly. "So what? Its not like he can do anything. Also, why do you restrict us from doing what lovers are supposed to do huh?"

[My Host is not ready.]

Jian raised an eyebrow. "Then I'll prepare him thoroughly, why you gotta be so protective...."

"Now don't tell me..." Jian looked at the system with sharp eyes.

[My Host is too pure to be tainted by your evilness. He isn't ready.]

"He will have to be tainted eventually"

[He isn't ready.] It seems Pin was firm about this.

Jian snorted coldly. "Well, I won't be promising."

Chang-sun started cooking bacons when the two were talking. He wondered what they meant by that....Not being ready...

After awhile Chang-sun finally finished making breakfast. He placed the sandwiches on the dining table and poured an orange juice for himself and Jian.

"Lets eat!" Chang-sun took the first bite, he hummed with delight when the food he made was delicious.

He looked at Jian and saw he was gobbling up the sandwich, its as if someone might steal it from him....Chang-sun is worried that Jian might choke...

As they ate their breakfast they chatted with a relaxed air between them.

"Chang-sun, what stuff do you like?" Jian asked whilst sipping his orange juice.

"Oh! I like food and flowers"

"What kind of flower?"

"I like sunflowers the best!"

"I see, then what do you dislike?"

Chang-sun hummed..... "What do I dislike? Hmm....I've never thought about that before..."

"Oh!" Chang-sun seemed to thought of one. "I don't like mean people"

"Is it because of what happened yesterday?"

"Yeah....I realized not all people are good..."

Jian nodded with agreement. "Its a good thing you know."

They chatted for awhile and finally they started preparing for school. They both took their bags and Chang-sun made sure to leave a note for Mi-hi. He placed the note on the breakfast he left for her.