A few days ago, he had a big fight with Wei Hongming, and he was still angry because he didn't calm down, but when he saw such a thing, he was even more disgusting.

    "Heli, I'm going to talk to him right now!"

    Nanny hurriedly stopped the furious Yun Qingwen.

    "My lord, calm down. You can only make a fuss if you go. How can the master agree to reconcile and leave? It will only increase the hatred between husband and wife."

    Yun Qingwen felt even more aggrieved when he heard this, and swept another The teacup was on the ground: "Then I'm going to die!"

    Wei Hongming has disregarded him more and more in the past few years. He has long thought of reconciling, but Wei Hongming is not willing to lose such a big Yun family. help.

    Although the Yun family has reduced their support to the Wei family since the two were at odds, looking at Yun Qingwen's face, it is absolutely impossible to do nothing.

    After the reconciliation, it would not be difficult for Wei Hongming to find another wife, but it would not be easy to find someone from Yun Qingwen's family background.

    In these years, whenever Yun Qingwen got into trouble, Wei Hongming, as a master, as long as he didn't let go of this marriage, the marriage would be difficult to break up. After all, the Yun family is a merchant, and they are inferior.

    In addition, Yun Qingwen is impatient and angry, so he will go back to her mother's house at every turn, regardless of her husband's housekeeping and waiting in the courtyard. No matter how well-connected the Yun family is, it can't resist having an ignorant brother. This bad temper is enough for him to grow up Make a fuss about people.

    For this reason, there has been such a disturbance in the past few years, and it is still dragging on.

    "I'm going to be buried here for the rest of my life! If you ask me to look at Wei Hongming again, I'll be disgusted. If we can make up, even if I can't get married again in this life, it's better than being spoiled here!"

    Yun Qingwen thought that he couldn't pay attention to it and couldn't get away, so he couldn't help crying and cursing on the table, and let the nanny help him into the room until he was tired.

    ...

    When spring comes, every year there will be a new wild feast in the county, which is to go to restaurants and restaurants to buy spring wild vegetables sent to the county by wild people in the upper countryside, such as Chinese toon, bamboo shoots, and shepherd's purse , dandelion, etc., the number of species is numerous.

    These spring wild vegetables are fresh and tender, and there are many farmers selling them in the market, and the large stalls look very gratifying.

    People in the county also like to buy some to enjoy the spring for a change of taste. Qin Xiaoman used to get tired of eating these wild vegetables in the village, but after moving to the county for a few years, he didn’t eat these wild vegetables often. I kind of miss that taste.

    Two days ago, I bought some fresh shepherd's purse and went home to make soup. I personally made a soup for the kid to eat, but even Dan Ce, who is not picky about food, held his breath before finishing the soup.

    Knowing that his skills are not as good as Du Heng's, it's a pity that the child's father has been busy these two days and has no time to cook for the boy, so he took the two little guys to a restaurant.

    "Isn't that Mr. Fulang the county magistrate? I'm taking two children out for dinner today." "

    The magistrate is very good-looking, and the two children are well-behaved." "