Alpha professor took a small test just to test the kids. And on purpose he collected y/n's test paper at last while she was done before anyone else.

He pretended to see her test paper and Asked...

Alpha : y/n come to my office and help me grading these. 
He said making an innocent face.

Y/n : s..sir i h..have b..basketball p.. practice .
Y/n tried making an excuse.

Alpha ; oh no problem dear! it will only take 20-30 mins. U know my office right? Here bring these too.
He said and left all the papers on her desk going away. Y/n had no choice left.  She held those test papers in her hands and started walking to the staff chembers with heavy and slow steps.

Her heart was beating faster and faster as she reaches the cabin. She stood outside the office feeling the a strong alpha scent which was already making her feel weak..

Thousands of things were going inside her mind at the moment. What does he wants? Why is he calling her?? Does he already knows? He can't right?? My pendent protects me! My dada will protect me. Nothing will happen. Yeonjun said u shouldn't make it that obvious. I'll make some excuse and come back fast. But something inside her didn't wanted her to go inside. But if she doesn't it will become more obvious that she is avoiding him.

Y/n took a few deep breaths , calmed herself. Gulped all the negative thoughts and feelings... and knocked softly on the door.

The soft knock made that alpha so excited that he almost jumped off his seat.

Y/n entered the room and the alpha gave her a creepy smile . She was already feeling something weird here...  He told y/n to sit down infront of him . Y/n just wanted to run away from him so she sat immediately and started grading the papers.

During the whole time y/n was grading the papers the alpha was staring at her. Y/n had her all the attention on the papers so she didn't notice the intense gaze.

The man was staring at y/n like no tomorrow. How she was holding a pencil in her hands , how fast she writes and how beautiful she looks while doing this.

Y/n was done grading them within 20mins. She got up and looked at the alpha.

Y/n ; s..sir I'll leave for the p.. practice.
She said sighing inside , that she can finally leave , it's so hard for ti Handel his scent.

Alpha; oh great now do one more thing.
Y/n cursed inside and asked.

Y/n ; w..what sir?
She asked in a nervous tone.

Alpha : lock the door and come sit on my lap.
As soon as he said this tears brimmed in her eyes.

Y/n : w..what d..did u say!.
She asked in a stren tone.

Alpha : i said come and sit on my lap . Come on be a good little doll and do as i say.
Y/n felt angry and disgusted at him.

Y/n :  how dare u say this to me! Am your student.
Y/n roared at him while alpha giggled before getting up and getting closer to y/n . Y/n moved away form him but before she could go out of his cabin , he pulled her in . He was holding her wrist with literally his nails digged into her soft skin.

She was trying to free her hand from his hold but he tightned his grip around her wrist so hard that y/n could feel her bone almost being crushed.

He took a step closer to her and said.

Alpha ; if i can kill your professor just to see u daily. Then why can't u just sit on my lap , u can do this for me doll.

He said and y/n teared up . He KILLED her professor.

The way y/n was looking at him with wide eyes , he laughed and said.

Alpha : yes yes i killed professor kang so that i can see u daily. Is it too much to ask against the life of your professor.  

He pulled y/n closer who was standing caged between him and the wall. He was about to say something when suddenly his office phn rang and y/n ran away seeing a chance making him laugh.

Taehyung came back home around 7pm. Walking inside the hall he could hear loud cries more like screams coming from y/n's room. He dropped his bag on the floor and ran to her room . He touched the door of the room which swing open. It wasn't locked.

Y/n wasn't in her room but those cries were coming out of the washroom.  Her cries were making taehyung feel like crying too. He took a few steps to the bathroom and knocked on it.

Tae ; y/n? Y/n? What happened why are u crying? Y/n???

There was no response he was getting impatient listening to those cries and the constant water running sounds.

Tae : y/n am coming inside.
He twisted door knob hesitantly and looked inside the washroom.

What he saw was y/n sitting in the bath tub fully clothed.. the tub was full of water and the shower was turned on right above her head.
She was almost turning blue...

He ran to y/n panicking.

Tae ; y/n what are u doing, ur freezing. Please come out of it.
He pulled her out of the bath tub and y/n fell on the cold bathroom floor.

He Crouched down to her level and when she looked at him , his breath hitched. Her eyes were blue . He froze at his spot looking into her eyes feeling hypnotized.

Y/n was about to shift but she controlled herself. Taehyung snapped out when she blinked and y/n's eyes were back to normal grey colour.

Taehyung hugged y/n but pushed him away.

Tae : y/n what's wrong? .

Y/n ; why do u care? Why the fuck do u care..? Just leave me alone.
She yelled out loud at him.. but taehyung stayed calm and asked.

Tae : what happened y/n ? Hm? Tell me?
He said in his soft tone. .

Y/n ; nothing is wrong!!  Nothing is wrong!!! And even if it is why do u care!!
She yelled in the same tone again.

Tae ; y/n what wrong? I do care for u !!
He too yelled.

Y/n : don't!! Don't care for me!! I don't need your care or sympathy! Don't make me feel like i need someone. I have been dealing with all the shit all by myself and i can handle this too.

We are just strangers.
Stop bothering me , u said we won't interfere in  each other's life. Then please for fucks sake leave me alone.
She cried and taehyung's eyes were teary too . He felt hurt genuinely hurt by her words. But he wiped his tears away and held her wrist . .

Tae ; we are strangers? U want me to stop bothering u?
He asked furiously in anger .

Y/n : yess leave me alone!!!
She yelled back .

Tae ; FINE KIM Y/N!! I'LL LEAVE U ALONE!!

          BUT...!!!!

          DON'T U DARE GET HURT. !!!

he warned y/n and stomped out of her room slamming the door shut in rage , Leaving a crying y/n behind.

.

.

.

..

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

I hope u liked it...

So i have exams from 20may to 30june. Yeah one and a half month ( sigh ). So the updates will be slow but don't worry I'll try my best to update atleast a week..

How was this do tell me in the comments and keep tissues with u for next few chapters...

See u all soon ...