Ch. 1: The Muppets and the Humans

In 1958 the incredible Jim Henson brought together the Muppet kind and human beings to launch the the start of a new way of life.

Before this the Muppets were treated poorly.

A Muppet couldn't hold a high end job. The highest paid Muppets were still the middle class of humans no matter how talented or hard working they were.

Although they were integrated into the world over the years, the world had rejected them.

Sesame Street.

The Muppets.

Two of the most renowned names in the industry giving hope to the Muppet kind. With their success it opened the door to the Muppet kind allowing them to have the same opportunities as human beings. Over the years Muppets and humans have integrated together living peacefully amongst each other, however, there are still many out there that hold their grudge against them.

When Jim Henson died in 1990 he left behind hope and the tools needed to continue the fight for Muppets. At this point it was normal to see Muppets at everyday jobs working in society, attending schools, the two species being friends, partners, coworkers, and even family.

This brings us to the present, a plateau as most think of it and the most popular show in the world, Welcome Home.

This show hit TV back in the 70s, however, was canceled. It was brought back 20 years ago and hit the charts with a bang growing faster and faster in views as time went on. It surpassed Sesame Street and the Muppets with ease. Theme parks, toys, clothing, houseware, you name it, it has Welcome Home. It might even be more popular than Disney.

And the man behind the success of it all?

Wally Darling.