*His shirt and knee socks

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: KNEE SOCKS by ARCTIC MONKEYS

701 Words

Washing the remaining soap suds off my body, I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist and using another to quickly dry my hair. After a long day at work, I really needed that shower. And, now, I really need to cuddle up on the couch in my apartment and watch a movie with my girlfriend, Y/N. The last I talked to her was before I got in the shower and she told me she was going to microwave some popcorn for the movie. So, I trek towards the kitchen, having to pass her to get to my bedroom and get changed. But, as I stand in the doorway, I halt every movement. Y/N stands leaning against the kitchen island, texting on her phone, not realising that I'm here. But, that's not what I'm looking at. I'm looking at her outfit - a sky-blue Lacoste and white knee socks.

My sky-blue Lacoste

It's way too big for her small body, but she has rolled the sleeves up to her wrist. She looks really cute when she wears my clothes, and this puts a smile on my face. I watch her as she reaches over the island to grab her phone charger and reveal the skin under the shirt. Where she isn't wearing any panties. I choke on my saliva at the sight, making her turn around and look at me. She walks over, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my bare chest.

"Is this my shirt?" I pick at the material.

"No, it's mine now." She giggles.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and there's nothing you can do about it." She smirks.

"Nothing, huh?"

I start to walk her back to the island counter, her back hitting the marble. She smirks as I turn her body around, her ass pushing against my crotch. She starts to grind on my barely clothed cock, but she won't be the one having all the fun here.

"Bend over, beautiful," I whisper into her ear.

She follows my orders, pressing her chest against the marble and her palms facing the material. I caress her bare skin under the shirt and above the knee socks, lifting the shirt to reveal her to me. One hand starts to rub her clit, making small moans spill from her lips, and the other unwraps the towel from my waist, dropping it to the floor. She starts to shuffle in my hold, and I grant her the unspoken wish, plunging myself into her. She throws her head back and grabs my hand that lays on her waist, tangling our fingers together.

"You feel so good, baby. I'll never get used to the way you wrap around me perfectly."

"Harder, James. Please." She cries out.

I grant her another wish, keeping my pace the same but making the pumps harder. I can feel as I hit the far back of her pussy, the place that makes her scream out before her mouth gets stuck in an oval shape. The grasp on my hand tightens as she joins me in my pumping, moving with my cock back at forth, her ass hitting my pelvic bone. Either uncontrollably or intentionally, she clenches around my cock, making me groan as I lean forward, kissing up her neck until I reach her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. She picks up the pace, as do I, the room filled with the sound of skin slapping.

"Ah, God, I'm close." She screams.

"Please, baby." I praise. "You've been so good for me, doll. Cum all over my cock."

"Yes, yes, yes." She whispers repeatedly.

She keeps whispering until I feel her let go, her knees buckling as they shake. I grab her waist, holding her up as I pump continuously to get her through her high. When she seems to have stopped shaking, I pull out of her, pumping my cock until I cum, squirting all over the back of the shirt. We breathe heavily in sync, our hands holding each other.

"I guess I have to clean my shirt." I chuckle.

"You mean, my shirt." She corrects.

"You do look better in it." I smile. "You can keep it, doll."

———————————————
For those of you that have been waiting for season 3 of 'Dauntless', I'm happy to announce that it will be starting soon! Stay alert for the notification, I am so excited for you to see what I have in store for Avery.