Lies

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: DESIRE (SLOWED) by HICCI
516 Words

At the sound of his bedroom door shutting behind him, I sigh heavily. I can finally breathe again. Every time I'm near Bucky, I don't know how much longer I can keep from grabbing him by his collar and smashing our lips together. I desperately want him. I desperately want my roommate.

I'm standing in our shared kitchen in our college apartment, washing up our mugs that previously held our hot morning coffee. He walked away after finishing his mug, telling me he's getting in the shower and then heading off to work.

Once the mugs are placed back in their respective places, I dry my hands and begin walking towards my bedroom. However, when I pass his room, I see that he didn't properly shit his door. A small sliver of the door is open, and I can see the dark coloured walls and bright white bed sheets. I curiously peek my head through the crack, seeing that the light from the window is exposing his entire room. I can't stop my next movements as my hands push the door open further and to allow me to see the room in its entirety.

His walls are painted a dark grey, a. stark contrast to the white ceiling and bed sheets. Unlike mine, his floor is dark brown wooden slacks, making the room that little bit colder. On one side of the room is a mahogany desk, displaying his collage books and extra curricular studies. Above the desk is a shelf, holding fake plants and photo frames. Lying on the foot of his double bed is his work clothes, a dark blue suit with a matching tie. His black work shoes are stood on the floor, underneath the pants that are hanging off the edge of the bed.

Just as I ended my creepy session of stalking my roommates bedroom, I go to leave the room, when a creaking noise comes from the side of the room. The white door is a complete difference to the dark colours of the room, and when it begins to open, my heart drops to my feet.

Walking out of his bathroom, is a shirtless Bucky, small droplets of water falling from the tips of his hair and travelling down his toned chest. My eyes follow a droplet, watching it get lost underneath the towel that is covering his lower half. Even with the coffee still in my veins, I feel my mouth quickly become dry.

"Y/N, what are you doing in here, beautiful?" The shock on his face is evident.

"Nothing, my, uh, I was wondering if you had a lighter." I panic.

"A lighter? What would you need that for?" He begins stalking towards me, a playful smirk on his face.

"Uh, to smoke." I lie.

Now that he is standing right in front of me, i can tell from the look on his face that he doesn't believe me. With both of his muscly arms, he grabs me by my waist, pulling me towards him.

"You don't smoke, doll."

Oh shit, what do I do now?

———————————————
Let me know if you want another part.