*Brother's Best Friend's Jealous Eyes

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: STREETS BY DOJA CAT

1,583 Words

The music blasts through the club as me, Wanda and Natasha dance freely on the dance floor. My body moves with the music as we let the drinks settle in. I don't care what I look like, I'm having fun. We've been here for a few hours but have mostly been enjoying ourselves on the dance floor together. Nat had brought her boyfriend, Bruce, and he was somewhere at the bar with Vision, who Wanda had brought. I'm the only one who hadn't brought someone with me, but that might change. If I play my cards right, I might get to bring someone home. Every now and then, I look around the club to see if anyone grabs my attention. So far, it's failed.

My movements stop when my eyes get caught on the familiar icy blue ones I have admired so many times. They are staring back at me and I start to feel flustered under their piercing gaze. My vision starts to look at each of the features on his face. His jaw is tensed and his eyes narrow, like he's concentrating on something. He's nursing a drink as he leans back on the couch chair in between 2 other guys. He's focused on me as he looks me up and down, licking his bottom lip. I snap out of my trance when Natasha grabs my arm.

"You want another drink, babe?" She asks, slurring her words.

"Uh, yeah." I say, not breaking eye contact with him.

Nat walks away from me and into the sea of people towards the bar, leaving me and Wanda on the dance floor. Wanda is still dancing next to me and I decide to join her again, but this time keeping eye contact with James. My hands caress my body as I seductively dance next to Wanda. His eyes watch my every move and he sips his drink but doesn't move. I start to get frustrated that he isn't making any move on me. Even though he's my brother's best friend, we've always flirted with each other. This is nerve-racking as it's a whole different level for us, but I don't care. I already have enough liquid courage in me. Steve's always noticed the tension between me and James but never spoke badly about it. He sort of encouraged it, saying it would be good for both of us to find someone who makes us happy. With all this in mind, I'm confused why he still hasn't done anything.

My racing mind is interrupted by a pair of hands on my waist, pulling me closer towards them. I look back to see Loki, my best friend. He smirks down at me and puts a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as he whispers to me.

"You wanna play a game?" He smirks against my skin.

"What are you asking, Loki?" I ask.

"Anyone with eyes can tell you want him." He says as he looks at James. "Wanna get a man's attention, take what he thinks is his right in front of him." He suggests.

His hands firmly hold my waist as we dance against each other's bodies. I look back over at James to see his eyes fixated on my body and his hand white-knuckling his glass; almost breaking it. I smirk as I lean my head back against Loki's chest and start to grind against him. Loki was right, this is getting his attention. We dance almost through the entire song until I suddenly feel myself being ripped from Loki's grip and a hand enclosed around my wrist. I'm dragged from the dance floor and across the club.

"That's enough." He whispers as he pulls me towards a secluded corner of the club and pushes me against the wall.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"

I somehow manage to rip myself from his hold but stay stood against the wall as he looks up at me; revealing his eyes that are full of rage. Maybe I did take it too far.

"If you don't come with me right now-" He begins.

"Or what?" I interrupt.

I cross my arms as I boldly look up at him, not letting him see how flustered I am under his strong gaze. Luckily, I'm already clearly tipsy, so I can blame my rosy cheeks on the alcohol. He chuckles but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. Suddenly, he hauls me over his shoulder and walks towards the entrance of the club, with me screaming on his shoulder.

"You asked for this." He says.

He walks us outside and towards his car, a black BMW, and places me in front of the side door. I lean back against the door as I fix my hair and pull my dress down my legs slightly. He looks down at me with a smirk as he holds my waist. As much as I love that I got his attention, I don't appreciate his throwing me over his shoulder and embarrassing me.

"What the hell was that?" I yell.

"I wanted us to have some privacy, doll."

"Yeah, but you didn't need to show the entire club my ass."

He doesn't reply. Instead, he looks down at me with a fixed expression, like he's contemplating something.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Kissing you." He admits.

I try to hide my surprise and arousal at his confidence by looking down at my feet. He places his hand underneath my chin and forces my head to look up at him.

"Let me make it up to you, doll. Please?" He pleads.

Instead of saying anything, I lean in and make the first move; kissing him. He instantly kisses me back and we quickly shove our tongues into each other's mouths, starved from holding ourselves back from each other. I reach behind me and pull on the door handle, stepping forward but not breaking the kiss. Catching on to what I'm doing, he steps back and lets me slip into the back seat of his car. He follows and hovers above me, still kissing me. I start to pull my dress straps down my arms and he breaks the kiss.

"I wanna do this, baby. But we don't have time." He says, looking frustrated.

"Then you better hurry up."

He smiles as he kisses me again and pulls my dress up from my legs and scrunches it at my waist. As he pushes my panties aside and sinks his finger into my already wet pussy, I unbutton his jeans and push them down his legs as far as I can.

"Fuck, baby. You're so fucking wet." He moans.

He pulls his finger from my pussy and shoves it into his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste fucking amazing, doll."

He shoves his jeans and boxers further down his legs and lets them sit at his ankles as he holds his hard cock at my entrance and slowly pushes in. His head flies back and he rolls his eyes as my head falls back against the car seat.

"You're as tight as I imagined."

He quickly finds a speed that fills the car with our moans and the sound of skin slapping. My body wriggles underneath him as I can't take the heavenly feeling of him hitting my g-spot. I unintentionally squeeze around him and he loudly moans, probably alerting anyone who's walking past of what we're doing. I already feel him twitch inside me, so he starts to rub fast and harsh figure eights on my clit. At the sensation, I moan and tug on my clothed, hard nipple, making me closer to the edge. I feel the unfamiliar feeling of pressure in my lower stomach and my body starts to shake underneath him. At the feeling, he smiles down at me.

"You're close baby, I can feel it."

"Fuck, James. I wanna come. Can I come?"

"Milk me, baby. Come all over my cock."

At his words, I let go of the build-up of pleasure in my stomach. A bursting feeling spreads from the crown of my head to the tips of my toes, and I love it. Not long after I finally start to breathe again, he pulls out of me and jerks himself above me quickly. I sit up from my seat and open my mouth underneath him, inviting him to come in my mouth. He happily takes my offer and shoots ropes of cum down my throat, watching it fly to the back of my mouth. He drops his body against the back of the car seat and leans his head back, catching his breath. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and also lean against the back of the seat. He reaches over to me and pulls me towards him by my waist, kissing the crown of my head and sighing.

"I've wanted to do that for a long fucking time." He admits.

"Same, James. Why didn't we?"

"I dunno." He laughs.

I laugh with him as I pull my dress down my legs and watch him pull his boxers and jeans up his legs. We both get out of the car and sort ourselves out before walking back towards the club, holding hands. As we enter, I instantly look for the toilet. I need to clean myself up and pee. I sadly have to let go of his hand when I do, but know that I will defiantly see him again. Finally.