*Helping Hand

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: ALL I WANT BY LLOYD

863 Words

(Thank you so much for over 100 reads on this book!)

I've been stressing out for the past 40 minutes about what to wear. In about an hour, the taxi is going to be outside my apartment to take me and James to the party. We have been invited to our friend's birthday at their house to celebrate. James is sitting in our living room, probably on his phone, wearing a tight black suit and expensive black shoes. On my bed are all the dresses I decided I didn't want to wear, and there are a lot.

I slip the final dress up my body and over my bra. I walk over to the mirror and admire the dress. It's a mini red spaghetti strap dress that is tight around the waist and practically backless. I instantly love the way it hugs my curves and emphasises my cleavage, but I notice how much my bra is on show. After thinking over it, I decided to take my bra off and slip it under my arms, throwing it on top of the pile of clothes on my bed. I take a quick glance over myself but see that my dress isn't zipped up.

"James! Can you help me with my dress, please!" I shout from our bedroom.

I hear heavy footsteps walking towards the door before I see him walk into our bedroom from the reflection in the mirror. He walks towards me and stops when he is right behind me. I can feel his heavy breath down my neck. He doesn't speak. Instead, he looks down at my bare back and reaches down to my zipper. With his free hand, he gently moves my hair over my shoulder and kisses the middle of the back of my neck. With the two fingers that are holding my zipper, he starts to pull it up. I shiver when his cold rings trace over my naked skin but quickly relish in the feeling. The zipper hits the end of the zip at my lower back and James steps back from me, holding my hips.

"There." He whispers.

We stay standing in front of the mirror, looking at each other with pure lust and fire in our eyes. We make eye contact in the mirror and I recognise the devilish look on his face. Knowing what he's thinking, I nod my head at him. Quickly, his hands travel from my waist to the end of my dress. He grabs the end of it and pulls it up slightly, leaving it on my lower stomach. I can see my red lace panties in the reflection and James' growing smirk as he sees them too. His hand slips under my panties and hovers over my clit.

"We don't have long till the taxi's here, baby. You gonna come for me?" He asks as his head sits on the crease of my neck.

"Yes, baby. Please touch me." I beg.

"Where?" He teases.

"Make me cum, James."

He chuckles as he looks at his hand in my panties through the mirror. He finally starts rubbing small and slow circles on my clit, but it isn't enough.

"Fuck, baby. Faster, please. Harder."

At my request, he pushes harder down on my clit and rubs figure eights quickly. I start to jolt at the intense feeling of pleasure and lean back onto his chest. As he continues rubbing my clit, he kisses the side of my neck harshly but is careful enough to not create a hickey. From outside the apartment, I can hear a car horn loudly, but I don't care. His movements quicken if that's even possible. After a few minutes, my phone starts to ring on my bed. We both look over at my screen to see the taxi's number light up.

"They're waiting outside for us, baby. Can you come for me? Come on my fingers." He demands.

My breath quickens and my legs give way. James wraps his arm around my waist and holds me up, still rubbing my clit with the other hand. He continues kissing hard on my neck at my sweet spot, which brings me closer to the edge. I unexpectedly explode with pleasure and feel ounces of it spread to every fibre of my body. I uncontrollably shake as my body falls limp against his chest and I close my eyes, enjoying the last amount of the pleasurable feeling. When my body stops shaking, I open my eyes and make eye contact with him in the mirror. He takes his hand out of my panties and grabs my chin, pulling it down. He pushes his fingers into my mouth and places them on my tongue, letting me taste myself. As I suck his fingers, he pulls my dress back down my hips and watches me. He retracts his fingers from my mouth and steps back. He kisses the side of my neck and walks over to my bed, grabbing my coat and handing it to me. We grab our phones, apartment keys, and presents for the party and walk out the door. We hold hands as we walk towards the taxi that has been waiting for about 20 minutes. 

He's definitely getting a tip.