Bad Influence²

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: HIGH FOR THIS by THE WEEKND

602 Words

(Every character in this is 18!)

The room looks rather clean after a long 20 minutes spent tidying up the trash off the floors and desks. Bucky took control, making sure that everything was clean quickly so we could chill out for a while until we were told to leave. I don't know how long we are supposed to be here. This isn't exactly a normal detention. Either way, we have been sitting in the classroom for about 5 minutes, doing nothing. Bucky leans against the teacher's desk, continuously looking over at me as I sit on top of a desk, leaning back on my hands. We haven't spoken since the teacher left, making sure that the job was done so we could possibly be let out early. But, Bucky keeps looking over at me through a side-eye.

I don't say anything as he pushes his body off the desk, making his way over to me. He stalks over me, his smirk mysterious yet alluring. I've never seen him this close-up, but now that I am, I can see how attractive he is. His hair looks soft, and I desire to brush my fingers through it. His eyes are big and blue, a deep colour that I wish I could drown in. When he looks at me, I can see every emotion perfectly expressed through his eyes. But, the most enchanting aspect is his lips. They are plum and a bright red, slightly swollen from his bad habit of biting them. I want him to bite my lips or me to bite his.

He sees my eyes scanning over his body, and when I look back into his eyes, I can see a smirk on his face as he looks at me. We both had been admiring each other's features and now we are watching each other's eyes. Without another word, he leans down and captures my lips. We both jump into action, tangling in each other's limbs. He leans down to press against my body as I place my hands on his chest, feeling slight muscle underneath his shirt. I smooth my hands up his torso and wrap them around his neck.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." He says against my lips.

My hands travel from the back of his neck and into his hair, pulling the hair at the scalp. He moans against my lips and the kiss hardens. He slides his hands from my cheeks to my waist, pulling my body to the edge of the desk. He stands in between my legs, pressing me against his hardened crotch. His tongue slips into my mouth, mixing with my own and making a high gasp turn into a deep moan. I never expected this from him.

"Are you sure?" I pull from the kiss.

"I've wanted this since I felt your skin."

We don't take each other's clothes off fast enough as the kiss becomes desperate and needy. He is defiantly taking control, and I love it. Bucky never struck me as a dominant person, but I love the feeling of his tight grasp on my thighs, keeping me close to his body. My shirt is unbuttoned and my bra is on show, which he can't keep his eyes off of. His belt is unlooped from his pants and thrown on top of my shirt on the floor. He spreads my legs and his hand moves under my skirt, feeling my wet panties. Just before he touches me, he looks up into my eyes, silently asking for consent, which I nod my head to. His hand touches my panties, pulling them to the side and revealing me bare.

———————————————
TO BE CONTINUED