*Chains and Whips

SONG REQUEST FOR THIS CHAPTER: S&M by RIHANNA

970 Words

Content Warnings: Dirty talk, Orgasm control, BDSM, Toys, Praising kink, Degrading kink, and Whips.

Just before coming in here, Bucky bought me some lingerie that I am currently wearing as I stood in the middle of the room, waiting for him to get the equipment. He brought me to a popular kink club in New York, desiring for us to explore our kinks together. As we walked past other rooms to get to our private room, we saw and heard other members of the club, exploring each other's bodies. As Bucky finds something in the cupboard in the corner, bringing over some handcuffs. He raises my arms, cuffing them to the hooks on the ceiling, kissing my arms as he loosens them to be comfortable. He kisses my lips and pulls out a vibrator from behind his back, smirking at me. As the vibrator turns on, Bucky crouches down, kissing a trail on my skin until he gets to my legs, reaching up and placing the vibrator on my panties, watching my body jolt forward and a moan slip from my lips. It's on a low setting, but I'm already sensitive from the anticipation that it feels like a bolt of lightning is running through my body.

"You're already shaking, baby." He laughs.

"Turn it up, please," I beg.

"No,"

"Please, Bucky." I plead.

"You're gonna cum on my cock, do you hear me?" He looks up at my face. "You don't get to cum unless I say so."

"Uh," My mind can't form any sentences.

"Answer me." He demands.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good girl." He praises.

His quick switch from mandating to applauding is somewhat scary, as I've never seen it before, but I can't deny that it is turning me on. He presses the vibrator harder on my clothed clit and I throw my head back, moaning and spewing profanities out loud. My legs tremble and my knees almost buckle, but Bucky wraps one of his arms around both of my legs, holding them together and the vibrator presses even further down on my clit. He watches my face carefully, having already learned the look of orgasm. Just as my stomach churns in a knot, Bucky pulls the vibrator off and lets go of my legs.

"No," I whine.

"Don't worry, doll." He kisses my cheek. "You'll get to cum later."

He walks to stand behind me, unclasping my bra and letting my breasts fall out. He pulls his arm around my body, pulling the middle part of my bra and breaking it off my body, throwing it to the side. With the same hand, he pulls the elastic band of my panties from my stomach, placing the vibrator in my panties and against my clit, the vibrations already making my body jolt. I'm so controlled by the pleasure that I don't register Bucky walking across the room and towards the cupboard, pulling out another piece of equipment. When he walks back, he has a black leather flogger in his hands, stroking the ends. With the vibrations against my clit, Bucky pulls the flogger back, slapping it against my bare ass skin. I moan out loud, motivating Bucky to do it again.

And, again.

And, again.

He keeps doing it until my moans slither out, my mouth forming an oval shape. When he realises that, he rips the vibrator out of my panties, throwing it to the floor. He drops the flogger, once again not giving me the sweet relief of another orgasm. But, he doesn't talk as he pulls my panties down my legs, leaving them at my ankles, and from behind me, he pulls his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. He kisses my neck, even slightly bitting my earlobe, and whispers in my ear.

"You're gonna cum with me." He insists.

He doesn't give me any time to respond, as he pushes his cock into me, pressing his chest against my back. His movements inside me make me practically scream out with pleasure, throwing my head back and placing it on his shoulder. Needing that release, I move with his actions, adding even more pleasure for both of us. Usually, Bucky is very talkative during sex, whispering sweet and loving notions into my ears, but he can't get a word out as he moans in cinque with me. He keeps repeatedly pressing my G-spot inside me, and when it hits really hard, I uncontrollably feel my knees give out and the coil that has been building inside me since we came in here, explode. Bucky must have been annoyed by the sudden action since he wanted us to cum together, and his thrusts quicken and harden. He practically growls in my ear, and I feel him twitch inside me. The sudden actions are already making me feel another coil in my lower stomach, making it implode very quickly. Luckily, Bucky has already let go, coming with me. He keeps moving until we both come down from our highs, kissing my neck. When he eventually pulls out of me, my body drops as far as it can go being that I'm still tied up to the ceiling.

"Good girl," He kisses my lips. "You were so good for me."

He unlocks the cuffs from my wrists, pulling me into a hug and sitting on the floor. He kisses my wrists, carrying me towards the bed. When he lays me down, he grabs a cloth, whips me down, and holds a blanket, pulling it over my body. As my body hits the mattress and my head the pillow, I instantly fall into a comfortable slumber, my body screaming for sleep. I know we don't have long left in this room, but Bucky walks to the other side of the bed, lying down beside me. He pulls my body onto his chest, letting me fall asleep against his body.

———————————————