"Ouch! How can you be so cruel to your patient~~~" Taeyeon faking a hurt face.

"You ask for it," said Tiffany, trying to maintain her straight-face.

"So, doctor... what medicine will you give me?"

Tiffany turned to thinking position, "Hm... your condition is very serious Miss Kim. I'll give you some kisses and hugs and you are good to go."

"Hm.... Did you give that to all your patients?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany get on the sofa and leaned down to her.

"Nope, only you."

End of flashback

"Dr Hwang?"

Tiffany awoke from her trance and saw her team was looking at her. "Let's start the round."

----------------------

Taeyeon heard a commotion in one of the cubicles as she walked along the corridor.

"What happen?" Taeyeon asked as she saw a nurse was panicking there.

"He was sitting down and suddenly vomit out blood!"

Taeyeon looking at the patient on the bed who look unconscious and looked at the two interns, "Take blood for cross match and ABG and set up two large bore lines."

Taeyeon shined the patient's eyes with her torchlight, "The patient is not responding. Prepare for the intubation."

"Yes!"

The patient was later intubated. His line was connected to IV drip of 2 liters after giving bolus of 30mls/kg. The vital signs began to stabilize.

"Is this the patient who has bleeding peptic ulcer?" Taeyeon asked Sehun.

"Yes, he came because of hematemesis two times and currently he is on PPI (proton pump

inhibitor), metronidazole and amoxicillin."

"Give him Ranitidine and get me NG tube size 14. We need to aspirate the gastric content."

Baekhyun who was running with blood came back, "Doctor, here's the blood result."

Taeyeon took the piece of paper handed to her, "He has slight metabolic acidosis."

"Should we start on sodium bicarb?" Baekhyun suggested.

"No, it's not necessary unless he is very severe acidotic or if he has renal failure."

Taeyeon then noted a splattered of blood at the foot of the bed which look unusual.

"Did you see how he throws up?" Taeyeon asked the staff nurse who was there first.

"Em.. it's like his stomach content is forcefully expelled out."

"Projectile vomiting?" Taeyeon speak to herself. Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other.

"Ah! He complain of headache this morning," Sehun suddenly remembered.

"He has increase ICP (intracranial pressure), give mannitol and call the neurosurgica now!."

After a few minutes, Donghae came. "What's happening?"

"He had projectile vomiting and also complained of headache this morning. So I suspect its raise in ICP and had started on mannitol," Taeyeon summarize as Donghae checked the patient.

"What's his vitals?" He asked and the staff nurse asnwered.

"BP 118/80, pulse 93 beats per minutes and oxygen saturation 98%."