ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ

YN

Fuck. My legs are numb. I glared at the man beside me sipping his coffee as though he didnt fuck me against his desk hard and rough yesterday night.
The fingers wrapped around the coffee cup reminding me of how he wrapped the same hand around my throat as he fucked me. The memories flashing in my mind making my nipples hard. Fuck he is gonna be the end of me.

Anyways, back to buisness, the kids were all send back to their respective homes yesterday night and the parents were all heartbroken knowing what had happened or would have have happened to their childrens.

Now we are currenly in ace's SUV as the driver drove the car. We are going back to kim mansion where Ms Min and the min siblings together with my dad and brothers — who just got there yesterday — are.

Dad was fuming when he got to know about what Mr kim has done. Ms min in still in the dark about what had happened and the min siblings couldnt bring themself to reveal the cruel reality to their soft hearted mother.

But ofcourse we cant hide it from her.

Rowoon is sleeping beside me, his face look so peaceful. He was probably tired from all the things that happened yesterday. We'd already got his nose treated and thankfully it was not a big injury.

The car came to a halt as the gate of the kim mansion came to the view. I rolled the window down and nodded at the guards stationed there as he opened the gate soon.

We entered the hall after handing the sleeping rowoon to our house keeper who i trust the most.

Just as i stepped inside, i was tackled by five grown ass men. I feel like my ribcage will crack apart soon.

"Noona!! We missed you!", they shouted as the hug tightened more.

"Get your asses away from me you shitheads! I cant breath!", ofcourse they didnt listen to me. But that was only until.

"Remove your hands or loose your hands.", Ace had both his hands in his pockets with his one eyebrow tilted up.

They didnt even waste one second before removing themself off of me and laughing awkwardly.

I ignore them as I walked towards dad who stood away from all the drama. I hugged him tight. I really missed him. His arms wrapped around me, in a warm hug.

We didnt talk much because we have even more important thing to do. And that was, telling Ms min the truth.

The min siblings lined up in the living
Room together with a concerned Ms min. She was probably worried about us since we havent been home for a while.

Jisoo gave me a smile and the others also followed. My relationship them isnt that good. I never had the time to bond with them. But now that there is no Mr kim anymore. I can finally have a peaceful life with my family.

"Yn-ah, where were you? I was really worried.. And what about your dad? I havent seen him the whole day.", i took a deep breath. It was time. Time to tell her.

"Ms min... I dont want to break your heart but... He's dead.", i quickly caught her as she lost her balance.

"Yn. Its not a thing to joke about.", her voice was strict,but it couldnt hide the emotion inside her. She hoped I'd lied.
But it was not.

"Ms min, you are kind women and i like you. You remind me of my mom. But he doesnt deserve you. You and mom are not the only one he had married before....", i let the leash go. Let every truth that was buried inside me out. I told her, how he used to treat my mom and me, how he killed my mom. How he left me with his bastard brother who was ready to sell me off in a brothel. I told her about how many women he had destroyed the lives of.

And by the end of it. She couldnt control herself. She hugged me tight as she cried on my shoulder. Jisoo, jin, rosé and jimin came forward, hugging her from behind and side. The others looked away hiding their tears. I know how heartbreaking it is to see your own mother scream and cry her heart out.

------

The time went by and our lives also changed. We moved back to the mansion we have here, away from the kim mansion. It was all peacefull until a month after the incident. Me and txt found out about Ms min and dad dating.

The news went to the min sibling and ace. We were really happy knowing that Dad and Ms Min finally got their true love. Parties started. The wedding got planned. And everything became busy.

Me and the min siblings made a really strong bond with eachother. Just like true siblings. We started fighting and scolding each other like real siblings and it was all fun.

Me and ace again started taking care our mafia buisness in Italy together. Txt became our right hand men and bangpink became our strongest ally.

No one would even dare to cross us without a proper strategy or plan anymore.

Rowoon got a really kind grandmother. The life became joyful.

I have recently became more needy and aroused so ace helped with it everyday. Well he never leaves an opportunity to fuck me.

And just like that, our story ends here.
With a happy father and mother, 16 siblings, a possesive husband and a cute little son.

Or did it really end..?

💗🍭

🎉 You've finished reading LOVE . . . (ʙᴀɴɢᴩɪɴᴋ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴛᴇᴩꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰꜰ) 🎉