.12.

______________

∞Ace romano∞

"So, whats does the report say.", i asked my men on call. I have never felt this nervous in my whole life.

"Its positive sir, The child's Dna matches with you"

My breath hitched.My hold on the phone tightened.I cant believe it. She was telling the truth the whole time and all i did was calling her names and try to kill our, Our child.

A burning sensation hits my eyes as tears started filling up.

I was not with her when she needed me the most. I left her all alone for fucking five years and now, im back trying to kill my son.

I looked behind me to the figure, sleeping peacefully on my bed.

I walked to the side of the bed as i kneel down, kissing her forehead. "Im so sorry, bella", i watch as her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"What happened?", she aske with worry written all over her face as she saw my eyes filled with tears.

She is the same, same as before.

"Im sorry, bella. I didnt believe you. I was not with you when you needed me. All i did was hurt you.", i looked at her face which stared straight at me softly.

"Its alright. You are back with me now and thats enough for me.", she smiled at me despite the fact that she knows all i did was hurt her.

"I know, I know I cant bring those five years back but I promise, I promise that I will keep you and our son happy forever. I promise you.", I swear I would kill that person who made those videos, but first I have to make everything right.

She hugged me as i hug her back.
I broke the hug after a few mins."Lets go back. To Seoul, i want to meet him. I want to give him all the love that i couldnt give him until now.".

She nodded as she smiled brightly at me

_____________________

"Uncle joon, why is mommy not here yet?", rowoon asks namjoon.

Txt knew that keeping rowoon in base three is dangerous so they had to bring him to kim mansion. They lied and managed to make the others believe that some work suddenly came up and yn had to leave. But they had to reveal yn's doctor identity because of that lie.

"Woon, Your mom is working and saving lives. You are a good boy right? So you have to be patient and wait for her. Okay?", namjoon said earning a nod from rowoon.

The Min siblings, txt and rowoon are in living room. Rowoon was happy because he liked his new uncles and aunties a lot. Bangpink also found them self getting used to rowoon's presence.

"Yah, woon-ah. Why are you always with your uncle joon. Why dont you come to me?", jungkook pout seeing that rowoon is only playing with namjoon.

"Ofcouse its because he loves me the most.", namjoon says, smirking proudly.

"Hey! What do you mean by that!? He loves me more!", jennie jumbed in.

"No, he loves me. Right woonie?", lisa asked.

Rowoon giggles cutely making the sibling squeal cuz of his cuteness.
"Uwu~ he is so cute!!", jimin exclaimed.

The siblings enjoyed their time with rowoon.

On the otherhand txt just watched them. They were worried, worried for yn but they knew that she can take care of herself. They have also informed vincenzo about it and their whole mafia team is trying to find her as well.

"Do you think noona is in trouble?", beomgyu asked yeonjun.

"Dont worry, noona is strong enough to take care of herself if something happened.", he assured beomgyu, more like assured himself.

They were really young when vincenzo first introduced her to them. And from then on, they became the best siblings squad.

She took care of them since young and she means the whole world to them.

Then came rowoon. Their little nephew who lit up their life to a new turn.

They never wanted to be mafias but they knew that if they wants to protect the ones they love, then they have to.

The cassano family is incomplete without any of them.

Vincenzo is also trying his best in finding yn. He know how powerful she is, but that cant stop a father from worrying.

While everyone they are worried about her, here yn is on a private jet with Ace, flying back to seoul.

____________________

I know its short and boring, cuz i felt it myself.

And yeah, i hope you guys checked te part before this one. If you didnt then just know that, im starting a new book a bangpink ff with yeonjun as love interest.

Bye bye, love ya<3