.04.

At the min mansion

"Oppas/hyungs, Unnies/Noonas", The maknae line chorused seeing their elders in the living room.

"You are back.", jisoo welcomed, "go freshen up and get ready. We will leave at 6 pm"

"Unnie, first we have to ask you guys something...", lisa said, "A new music and dance teacher joined today and her singing is the best. Can we have her as our private teacher?"

"Lisa, you know we cant trust anyone right?", suga asked sternly.

"hyung, she is a nice person and also a good teacher. I dont think she is a spy. Please hyung..", taehyung pleaded.

"Just let them, yoongi. Its okay.", jin said.

"But hyung, can we get some money please?", rose asked.

"Dont tell me you want to buy another pc. I already blocked your cards because of that and now again?", namjoon asked in disbelieve.

"No hyung, its just that, the new teacher is not agreeing to be our private teacher. So we thought of using money.", jimin explained

"Not agreeing? Well thats a new thing.", jhope said,

"We will give you the money tommorow, now go and get ready.", jennie said.

"Thankyou unnie/noona, hyung/oppa!", they shouted happily and ran upstairs.

Meanwhile

"Noona, you ready?", soobin asked as he entered yn's room with rowoon in his arms."yeah", she answered and walked towards him.

"Woonie, eomma will be coming home late okay? So sleep early after dinner.", she said pecking rowoon's forehead. "Eomma, Im a good boy. I will do as you say", he said showing his small teeths while smiling.

She again gave him a peck and left the mansion saying bye to them.

She drove fast,swiftly overtaking the vehicles blocking her way. Her drive was peaceful but her mind was not.

Even though the maknaes like her as a teacher, she cant be sure about them liking her as the daughter of Mr kim. She still dont know how many lies he have fed them.

After 40 mins drive, she arrived at her destination.

Stepping out of the car, she stared at the mansion. Even though it has changed a little bit over time, the mansion is still the same mansion where she used to be a happy, cheerful girl. The memories she has with her mom is something she could never forget.

She was just thinking about the memories of her mom when a horn interrupt her.

She looked behind her and saw a black limo getting parked right behind her car.

The people in the limo stepped out and it turns out to be the min family.

Ms min looked a little surprised but soon smiled widely and paced towards yn, hugging her tightly."its really nice to meet you", Ms min said and broke the hug.

Yn was utterly shocked by the hug. it was the first time in years that she got a motherly hug from someone and.....
It felt really comfortable.

She looked at the women infront of her as she greeted her with a smile and a deep bow. "Its nice to meet you too Ms Min, Im Yn",

"You can call me mom dear, but only if you are comfortable-", she was cut off by yn saying,"Yes mom".

Ms min looked at yn happily hugging her tightly again.

All this while, 11 pair of eyes were looking at them shocked, especially the maknae line.

"Hyung, she is the teacher we told you about.", jungkook whispered yelled to jin, the others also heard it.

"It can all be a act too, so dont trust her fully yet.", namjoon said after thinking carefully."okay", the other obeyed as they walked towards the duo.

Yn and Ms Min looked at them with a smile as they smiled back. Jin stepped forward,"Hi, im jin, 27 years old. And they are....", he introduced them one by one as he pointed at them. The maknaes were really happy to have her as their family but they knew they couldn't trust her yet. So they didnt act as happy as they actually are.

"Its nice to meet you guys and Im Y/N,
Y/N Cassano", she bowed slightly.

"Cassano?-", Ms min was gonna ask her something but a voice stopped her.

"Hi honey!!"

Yn's eyes which were soft and polite till now, suddenly turned ice cold. Her cold aura, visibly radiating from her. The min family was not able to detect it as they were distracted by the voice of.....

Mr kim...

_____________________________
_____________
___

I know, its really short. But i will try my best to make the next chapter long

Sarangae~~~