.11.

__________________

WARNING!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT!

And yeah, both hands on your phone peeps.🌚
________________________

∞Author POV∞

His body completly towering over her as he whispered against her ear seductively. "You ready for the punishment, bella?".

Bella... He was the only one allowed to call her by that name.

"H-hey, i was just teasing you-", her words were cut off as his warm hand landed on her inner thighs, rubbing it against them.

"I warned you before, purple. But you choose to disobey me. Now its time for your punishment", he whispered in his husky voice making her shiver

He picked her up in bridal style as he threw her on the bed.,"h-hey wait-", she tried to stand up.

"Shut up, ryson.", he demanded. He pushes you back on the bed as he traps you between his hands. His soft lips coming in contact with her neck making her moan as he gently nibbled on her sensitive skin. He sucks gently as he started unbuttoning her shirt.

She was shocked to see him do this while he's the same person who stated that he hates her.

"I know you want it too, purple. It has been five years. And i cant control it anymore." He says against her neck, breathing heavily and she could feel him getting even more harder.

He throws her wet shirt away as he also got rid of his pants and shirt. Leaving him only on his boxers.

Without wasting anytime, his needy lips attacked hers as he aggressively started kissing you.

∞Ace romano∞

Her lips are the most addictive thing in the world. Kissing her sensless, i trailed my hand through her folds. She moans within the kiss. She is only making me go crazy for her.

I slowly go downwards as i leave soft kisses on her thighs. I went more up and got rid of the only cloth that was covering her.

I look up as a sense of satisfaction hits me. Seeing her completely naked and aroused on my bed is the best win ever.

She let out a gasp of shock and surprise at the first lazy slide of my tongue against her folds.  Her head falling back to the pillow. Every lick, every stroke, every teasing bites were able to make her moan out loud. Her fists clench the bedsheet in a death grip as i put my fingers one after one inside her.

I slowly started moving my fingers earning a loud moan from her. "Argh, fuck ace.",she groaned as i hit her good spot.

"That, i will do, bella",I smirk.

∞Y/N∞

The next thing i know is, im on my all four, getting eaten by him. His every touch is so magnetising. Its making me go crazy.

His tongue is torturing me without letting me realease.

"Do you want it, ryson", he asks. He fucking asks! I can feel his teasing smirk as His hard pulsing length meets my throbbing folds, but he doesnt enter it. He wont, until i answer him.

"Y-yes-", i said through my gritted teeth but couldnt finish as his pulsing length is already inside me in a span of a heartbeat. I cried out loudly as he streches me out. His length filling me up. But he is not moving. He is just staying in that position without moving, torturing the hell out of me.

"Can you just move.", it came out more like a torturous plea than what i intented to. But finally, he started moving, slowly.

"Its not what i wanted to hear, purple. Beg for it.", he demands as he kept on going on a slow pace.

."Argh. Just fuck me Ace!", and thats it. The moment those words came out, he started moving. Like really moving, hard and fast. His length getting squeezed inside me as he hit deep inside me.

The room was filled with our wild moans. He pounds his lengths into me in inhuman speed. The mix of pain and pleasure filling up my mind. Forgetting all the thought i ever had, all i focused on was enjoying the moment. 

He was slamming into me as if I'm the most hateful person ever. His length hitting deep inside my core. My entire being trembling with pleasure and pain.

His hand grabbed my breast, playing with them as he fucked me harder. I needed him. Five years. Five years since I felt his touch again. Five years since he fucked the life out of me.

And with my loud moan and his hoarse groan. We orgasm together.

He fell on top of me as he whispered,"i love you". His eyes widened at the realisation of what he just said. But i didnt give him enough time to think as i pulled him closer to me, kissing him. He kissed me back hesitatingly. "Just trust me for once Ace.. I never cheated on you. You're the only one ruling my heart, making me wait patiently for years. You're the only one capable of destroying me...", i said before the tiredness took over me and I fell into deep slumber.

__________________________

Okay now, dont come at me.
Its my first time writing smut so bear with it okay.

So the target is same: 30+ votes for next chapter.

Please dont think that im forcing you to vote cuz i am doing this so that i could know who really wants to read my story.

Bye, have a great day<3