.06.

Yn made her way to her room with rowoon after she confronted the min family and mr kim.

Ms min was really happy knowing there would be a child in the house making it lively. The min siblings also didnt have any problems but they are suspicious about yn's husband as she told them that her husband is dead.

And about mr kim, he used all his acting skills as he made sure to make the min family believe that he is happy about it. But.. On the inside, he is furious as he already had plans about yn's marriage. He wanted to make yn a pawn in his game and sell her to a rich man for high price. Knowing that his plans are ruined now, he is absolutely agitated.

Yn knew about his plans already but she couldnt care less about it since even if she was not married, its not possible for him to do something like that to her.

Rowoon was tired and most importantly scared, so he didnt ate the dinner, so yn decided to get him to sleep as she doesnt want him to be traumatized about what hapened.

On the other hand...

The chilly wind engulfed the man into a cold hug as he stood there staring into the darkness of night.

His breath steady and stable, his body stood in the dark as though he owns the darkness himself, the only thing keeping the darkness from fully engulfing him was the faint moonlight.

He closed his eyes gently as images of someone who he used to love but now hates to the core, came to his mind.

A creak resounded in the room as someone entered. He didnt bother to open his eyes, "What is it?", his dark deep and chilly voice that could numb  anyone's brain, questioned.

The person which entered was a man in black suit,and by the way his body trembled slightly and the way he called the man in the balcony 'master',it conveys that he is just a bodyguard.

"We destroyed their mansion and their first grade base, but.. The little boy escaped.", the man replied.

The man in the balcony finally opened his eyes narrowly as he turned back, staring at the bodyguard with dangerously narrow eyes. "You have been with me for two years. You should know that i dont keep useless men, right?", he asked or more like stated a fact.

The bodyguard trembled as he fell on his knees."Please, please spare me master-", before the pitiful bodyguard could finish his plead, loud gun shot resounded as a bullet pierced through forehead,. He didnt even notice his master pulling out a gun and shooting him. The action was smooth and Swift.

Even after killing someone who probably has been by his side for years, he didnt even bat an eye.

Calling him ruthless would be an understatement. Calling him heartless would not be wrong as he learned how to use his heart less, years ago.

After not even mins later, some men in the same suit as the dead man came in. Without saying anything the men started cleaning the room up.

"Send more men and bring that kid to me", he ordered coldly, turning back to the view from the balcony once again.

The men complied as they went out after making sure that not even a drop of blood was on the floor, they even disinfected the room in the meantime.

The man who looks like another form of lucifer has always loved cleanliness. As much as he enjoyed killing, he also hated the germs and diseases that came from blood.

He doesnt even allow anyone to touch him as he hates it. There was someone who 'used' to be an exception. That someone was the only one that could touch him without any conciquences but now, there is no one with that exception.

***

The night slowly faded into morning as the sunlight hit Yn's face making it glow, if there was someone in the room now, they would have screamed seeing how angelic she is with the golden glow on her face.

Waking up from her slumber, her eyes flutter open slowly getting  adjusted to the light.

The first thing that came infront of her eyes as she opened it was the innocent face of her son, just by seeing him the first thing in the morning makes her day better.

She spooned him in her arms as she cuddled him, hugging his closer to her heart.
The thought of leaving rowoon here with Mr kim started disturbing her.

She cant leave him here with mr kim but she have to go to school as well. She just joined yesterday and taking a leave the next day would offend some teachers. Its not like she cares, but she always thinks ahead and the conclusion she had was,the teachers will force the principal to take action but her being the owner, he cant do anything. It will sent suspicions to the teachers and it will be a threat to her cover.

She got off from the bed making sure that rowoon is not disturbed. She took her phone from the table at the side and then took the contact list, taping on the principal's number she put the phone near her ear.

Just after one ring the principal took the call, "hello, what do you need me to do for you, maam.", he asked nervously. Well why wouldnt he when he just got caught fucking a slut in his cabin by a student yesterday and just the next day, he is getting a call from the owner.

Well ofcourse Yn know about that but it was not important for now."No need to worry Mr choi, i didnt call you to fire you. I want to buy the school that is near my university.". She informed him coldly,"I will send you the money, you are incharge of the formalities.", she finished and cut the call.

Doesnt matter what kind of person he is, he will never betray her and she was sure of it. There is only one person who he listens to other than her.

The school near the university contains primary school as well so she wants to take admission for rowoon there.

She detects a small movement in the bed and it turns out rowoon was waking up.

She put her phone on the table as she picked rowoon up."Good morning Champ'',she smiled at him as she saw him pouting and rubbing his eyes adorably.

____________________________
____________
___

Sorry for the late updates😅

Love ya<3