.10.

_____________

Yn lie on her bed in a white shirt that she found inside her bag. Her bag was given to her but only after the maids made sure that they have taken anything that can be used as a weapon and phone.

 Her bag was given to her but only after the maids made sure that they have taken anything that can be used as a weapon and phone

The shirt is the only thing she got from her bag other than a bra and panties.

Y/N∞

I wonder how rowoon is. I dont even know where he is now. Im pretty sure my brothers have taken him away from the third base, to somewhere safe.

I got up from my bed as i walked outside of the room. I stroll around the hallway looking for somewhere peaceful. And there it is!

A pool.

I sat there, sinking my legs into the pool

I sat there, sinking my legs into the pool. Its so refreshing. I play with the water for a while.

I cant believe that im now in the house of my love, who i have been trying to find all these years. But...
Somethings are missing. And i know exactly what they are. His trust and love for me, and our son.

I wish we could be a happy family. But its going to be hard. That doesnt stop me from trying though.

I slowly stood up and just as i turned around. I bumbed into a hard chest making me fall back. Into the pool.

Fuck. My eyes widened.

I dont know how to swim!

I try my best to get out from the pool but its deep. And im slowly drowning. My hands flapped against the water. I looked at the person who i bumbed into,and there he stands. Without making any move to help me. He just stands there like a statue.

I was drowning my now, lacking oxygen. My eyes slowly starting to close as im at my limit. But before i close it fully. I feel his large, warm hand wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he pulled me out of the pool.

I chocked myself as i tries to take large breaths.

Fuck him!

If he really was going to help, couldnt he do it faster. He waited until he made sure that im just a second away from passing out.

I glare fiercly at him, "Asshole.", i cursed under my breath.

He bend down to my level as he said."Is this your way of saying thankyou, ryson?", his sarcastic smirk is making me want to kill him.

I stood up from the floor as i saw him stand up as well. All this while i havent stopped glaring at him and he also hasnt stopped smirking at me.

∞Narrator's POV∞

All this while, yn was unaware of how she looks right now as all she is focused on is glaring at ace. But it was not the same for him. His eyes involuntarily glanced drownwards, towards her outfit and thats when he noticed.

Her shirt was fully wet showing off all her curves. her bra as well as panties were visible to him. His eyes trembled. He quickly diverted his eyes to her face but that only made the situation worse. Her long wavy hair was now wet and is sticking to her shoulders. Her eye lashes fluttering, Water droplets gliding down from them as they make their way towards her cherry lips. And then without stopping they made their way to her neck, and to her perfectly carved collar bone. slowly sliding into her slightly revealed chest.

Ace swallowed a big lump as he looked away feeling something getting hard down there.

Yn was looking so breath taking that its hard for him to control.

He ignored all her glares as he walked away from her, towards his room, knowing very well that if he stay their any more second, he would accidently unleash the beast in him.

He walked as fast as he could but yn was not ready to leave him yet. She followed him into his room as she stood infront of him.

"What do you want?", he growled, not liking the feeling he is getting.

Yn was confused as to why he was getting so agitated but then suddenly, her eyes landed on somewhere specific.

Yn's eyes slightly widened but soon changed into a smirk as she walked closer to him, making him step back.

She walked closer and closer to him as he backed away but soon got trapped in the wall.

Yn wore a teasing smirk as she traced her fingers on his wet, hard chest. His always steady and stable breathing abnormally shaken. "Get out." He ordered her. Trying to control his breathing.

But she was not going back out. She moved closer to him as she tiptoed to his ear. "Your little guy is turning hard down there, Ace.", she whispered seductively, fully determined to tease him.

"Get out, ryson. You wont like it if i take control", he warned with his cold voice.

Yn only took it as a mere threat as she moved even closer to him, their body, only inches away. Her hand trailing down to his stomach. But froze there as her wrist got caught tightly, before she could comprehand what was happening, she was slammed hardly into the wall."Argh", she groan and the hard wall hit her back.

Ace bend down to her level, not even leaving inches between them as he pressed their bodies together.
"I tried to warn you ryson. Now get ready for your punishment", he whispered huskily making her eyes go wide.

"W-what?

___________________________

Sorry about that. But its gonna be my first time writing smuts so i need some time to think about the scenes.🌚

Target: 30+ votes

No updates until then

Bye bye, love ya<3