.18. (ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ)

Blood. Just blood splattered everywhere.

The already bloody room became even more bloody as five dead bodies lay on the ground. Their faces barely recogonisable. Every fucking bone in their body was shattered.

Ace stood infront of the bodies. The rage in his eyes still didnt dissapear. His knuckles were bleeding out. His white shirt now crimson red.

A pair of hand came behind him, hugging him. And finally his body relaxed. His shoulders relaxing as his eyes took on a mixed emotion. He turned back, seeing the now dressed yn. His eyes soft as he gently cupped her cheeks with his bloodied hands.

She looked back at him with tears, not of fear, but of relief. Relieved that he was here. With her. He saved her. She couldnt even imagine what would have happened if he didnt make it on time.

He pulled her face closer. Lips crashing together gently yet in a heated way. He relieved all his worry, fear, rage, and love in that one kiss. She kissed him back with the same emotion and feelings.

But their moment didnt last for long as a small voice interrupted them.
"Mom, dad", rowoon ran towards them as ace broke the kiss and picked him up. Pecking him all over his face.

He noticed that rowoon's nose was bleeding slightly, and his eyes were swollen from keeping his tears from falling.

His eyes travelled back to yn, taking her appearance all in his mind.
"I promise. I promise I will make them pay. Pay for touching what's mine, pay for hurting the other part of me.", the sincerity in his voice send a flutter to her stomach.

She knew. She knew he would burn down the world if anything happened to her or their son. He was never the person who gave her shoulder to cry. He was always the guy who kills the person who made her cry and then ask what that person did to her.

Ace's attention was soon grabbed by the others in the room. The young girls and boys. "Are they...?", he trails.

"Yes... The girls were kidnapped to train them as sex slaves. The boys will soon be sold off to other countries for manual work.", she explaines. "Ace.. We need to save them.",

His expression was unable to read but he agreed. The only problem here was rowoon's safety. They cant risk it. So one of them have to stay with rowoon and the other kids while the other one fights.

So ofcourse the fighting job was taken by ace because he didnt want any scratch on yn.

The kids were quite scared but with reassurance from yn. They trusted them and followed behind them. Hoping for their lost freedom.

Yn had her left hand on rowoon's right one as her other hand was occupied by a rifle.

They walked to a corridor . Ace checked both sides of it, spotting two men there. He had already killed many before coming inside to save yn so everyone of the guards were on alert as they petrolled around with their guns.

Ace signaled them to not make a voice as he quitely went behind one of the men, his footsteps were light and barely noticeable. He covered the man's mouth to not attract the other man's attention as he snapped the man's neck. Killing him on spot.
He quietly laid down the corpse as he did the same with the other man. He had no emotion in his eyes other than the thirst for blood. His whole aura screaming danger.

His eyes always alert as he lead them to a stairs which had two sides, one going down and other going up. He was gonna assend down when yn stopped him.

"There are more kids upstairs. They are locked in cells.", she informs.

"Go down with them, shoot anyone you see and please dont get yourself hurt.", he said.

"But.. Will you be alright?", she understand the fact that they cant save the kids upstairs with rowoon and others with them. Its too risky. But she couldnt help herself from worrying about him.

A small smile blossomed on his face, completely different from the monster he was just seconds ago when he was killing men with no emotion. "You know no one can touch me. I will be okay. But for now, take them away from here.",She nods and watched as he climbed upstairs.

A small tug on her hand made her come back to her senses as she instructed the kids to descend down with her. She encountered more than ten men on the way and had to use her fists and a knife she'd found there, to kill them all. She made sure that the kids were okay and finally got outside of the building in half hour.

And thats when she realised that the building was actually situated in a forest alley. The surrounding were covered with trees and plants.

She would have enjoyed being in this kind of place if only she didnt knew about the situation here.

Her mind was soon taken over by panic as a bad feeling entered her gut. And she hated this feling so much.

She waited and waited and when it was finally a hour. She couldnt wait anymore.

''Lily", It was the name of the girl who told her about everything and took rowoon away when those men tried to assault her. "Take care of the kids. I will be back soon.. Here take it.", she gave lily the knife she had. "Protect yourself and the others, i promise i will be back-",

Bang

Her eyes widened. Light filled the dark place, orange light. She snaped her head behind her only to see the building burn in fire. She ran forward. Her knees giving out as she fell on the floor.

Its burning. The building where ace is... Its on fire. No, no it cant be.

Her eyes wells up in tears as she stared at the building in front of her. Her tears slided down her cheeks. Her sobs filled the air. The sadness the disbelief, all taking over her. She cried as she watch the building burn in flames.

Her heart was giving up. She chokes on her saliva as she cried and cried.

"I didnt know you would cry this hard for me", a deep voice whispered against her ears. Warm breath hitting her neck. Her head snaps back, hugging him as she cried her heart out. "Do you know how scared i was!?", she sobs. His arms wrapped around her waist, hugging her tightly.

"Shh, its okay, im here. and see, i saved the other kids as well.", she broke the hug. Her eyes travelling to the 30 or so kids. The two girls from the opposite cell from hers was also there. Their eyes finally showing emotions.

She looked back at the man infront of her. Feeling lucky to know that, He was hers. Her man.

His lips crashed onto hers. She wrapped her hands around his neck deepening the kiss. The kiss was just getting heated when... "Dad.. Mom.. Can you stop eating your selves out?", yn pushed away as her cheeks turned red with embarrassment knowing that all the kids here were staring at them, including their son.

"Did you really had to break our moment.", ace said and yn didnt hesitate before elbowing him in the hips. He groans but still with a smile.

He bends down to her ear, his husky voice ringed in her ears making her blush. But she blushed more when the words came out.

"Get ready, bella. Tonight is gonna be a really long night.", he smirks.

________________________________

You guys finally made it to the end!!

The story of Yn and Ace ends here.😭 Or does it..👀
I cant believe i finally completed a story!

I know i should have added bangpink, txt and vincenzo in this chapter since its the last one. But i wanted it to be just yn and ace.

Sorry if i dissapointed anyone.

Thankyou guys very much for staying with me till the end!

Love ya<333