[12]

Ten minutes later;

Namjoon and Hoseok stormed into Jungkook's room, their faces contorted with worry and anger. They saw Jin and Yoongi Hyung tending to Jungkook's wounds, and their anger only intensified.

When Jungkook noticed the two older members, he quickly lowered his head in shame.

-What the hell were you thinking, Jungkook?" Namjoon barked, striding over to him. "Do you have any idea how much you scared us? You could have seriously hurt yourself!"

Jungkook: H-hyungie I-

Hoseok was equally furious, he cut him off harshly, "Cutting yourself, seriously Jungkook?'

He stepped forward, his expression stern. "Do you have any idea how worried we were when we heard about this? You can't just go and do something like this without thinking about the people who care about you," he added, his voice shaking with emotion.

Jungkook remained silent, his head still bowed in shame. Jin and Yoongi exchanged a worried glance, knowing how sensitive Jungkook was to criticism from his hyungs... the boy already had enough.

But Hoseok wasn't done yet. "We trusted you to take care of yourself, and this is what you do? You're so selfish, Jungkook. You need to think about the impact of your actions on the people around you," he continued, his voice rising in frustration, eyes tearing up.

Jungkook lowered his head more, his eyes are overflowed with tears. Each words hurts in heart! He was unable to meet their eyes. He knew they were right, but he also felt scared, ashamed and embarrassed.

Namjoon: SAY SOMETHING!

Jin: Guys cool it down-

-I-I'm really sorry hyungs," Jungkook mumbled. "I didn't mean to worry you guys."

-You didn't mean to?" Hoseok scoffed. "How could you not know that this would worry us, huh?'

Namjoon: We care about you, Jungkook. We don't want to see you hurting yourself. How could you be such stupid? You have six elder brothers for GOD'S SAKE!"

-Hey, guys, let's take a deep breath and try to talk this out calmly," Yoongi interjected.

Jin: Yeah! You guys are scaring him.' He pulled Jungkook to his embrace and rubbed his back.

And finally Namjoon and Hoseok seemed to understand their makhne's situation. They paused and their face dropped as they saw how Jungkook is crying...Namjoon and Hoseok felt really bad for making Jungkook feel sad now.

Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged a look of concern before sighing heavily. They didn't mean to feel Jungkook worse anymore, they were just uncontrollably worried after they heard Jungkook suddenly started cut himself. They just want their kid to be happy and safe, and learning their makhne is self-harming himself, is the last thing they ever wanted to hear!

Hoseok took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Look, we're not trying to make you feel worse than you already do. We just want you to understand that this isn't the way to deal with your problems. You need to talk to us, or to someone you trust. We're here for you, okay?"

Namjoon nodded in agreement. "We all love and care for you, Jungkook. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you need someone to talk to. We're here for you, no matter what."

Jungkook nodded, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

-Jungkook, we understand that you might be going through a tough time, but you can't resort to self-harm. It's not healthy, and it's not the answer to your problems. We're here for you, and we want to help you through whatever you're going through." Hobi said softly.