[03]

He turned around and saw one of his high school friends, who he hadn't seen in years. He smiled and waved, feeling a bit nostalgic. After Jungkook debuted as an idol in BTS, he lost the touch with him, well life happens right? But still, it feels good to see old friend after long time...

-Jungkook! Oh my gosh, it's been so long!" his friend exclaimed, standing up to give him a hug.

Jungkook hugged him back, feeling a bit awkward because of all the gapping in between years.

-Oh! Hey Min-yeong! How have you been?" Jungkook said, grinning politely at his old friend.

His friend returned the smile, but there was something off about it. "Bro, it's been a while, and so many things changed, huh?" he said, his voice laced with an almost sickening sweetness. Looking at Jungkook's whole feature, from head to toe, making Jungkook feel a bit uneasy.

-Y-yeah...' Jungkook raised an eyebrow, feeling a sense of unease creeping up on him, "Umm...Is everything okay?" he asked.

His friend's smile faltered slightly, but he quickly regained his composure. "Of course, everything's fine. I'm just so happy to see you again, Jungkook. I heard, you've become such a big star."

Jungkook felt his cheeks flush with pride and shyness at the compliment, but there was something about the way his friend said it that made him feel uneasy, 'Sit please.'

He sat in front of Jungkook, facing him, 'You remember Jin-sung from our high school? He said that you're a famous singer now...That's cool, I guess," his friend said with a hint of condescension.

Jungkook's smile faded a bit, and he took a sip of his coffee, unsure of what to say.

Jungkook: Uh! Thanks...?" he said, a hint of caution creeping into his voice.

Min-yeong: So how is the life? I mean, how it feels being an idol?' he asked.

Jungkook: Oh! It's truly great! You know, I'm living my dream!'

Min-yeong: Is it? How so?'

"I don't think I've ever told you this before, but ever since I was a little kid, I've wanted to be a singer and dancer," he began, his voice quiet but steady.

Jungkook kept on telling him about how he always dreamt of being a singer and dancer. He told his friend about his life as an idol. He talked about his experiences performing on stage, recording music, and traveling the world and most importantly about his hyungs...like how they take care of him and how they became a true family over years.

Jungkook spoke about his journey to becoming an idol. He talked about the endless hours of practice, the nerve-wracking auditions, and the joy he felt when he finally debuted with BTS.

-It's been an incredible journey," Jungkook said, a smile spreading across his face. "Performing on stage is like nothing else in the world. And getting to travel to all these amazing places and meet fans from all over the world... it's just surreal."

-But the best part? Is my hyungs," Jungkook continued as his eyes shined in mention of his hyungs, "They've been with me from the beginning, always looking out for me and supporting me. They're more than just friends or band-mates... they're like my family."

He went on to tell stories about the silly pranks they played on each other, the late-night conversations they had on tour buses, and the way they always had each other's backs.