The Dragon Wedding

The next morning Tyrion woke up first. He started checking on Violet's wounds. As, he was checking them, Violet started moving erratically while still in her sleep. She kept saying no stop. Help me Tyrion, Help Me My Love.

Tyrion stopped Violet and woke her up. All she could do is cry in his arms. Tyrion said "you are safe no one will ever hurt you again."

As, Tyrion was getting Violet's bandages changed and helped her into a nice soft gown so she can continue to heal. He heard a knock at the door. He asked "Who is it?" This is Daenerys, may I please come in? Tyrion opened the door. Daenerys walked in. She started talking and asked Tyrion if he still wanted to marry Violet this morning. He said Yes.

Daenerys said we will have the wedding in here. Tyrion said that would be gracious. But, then he asked what about Violet she can not get out of bed.

Daenerys said that is fine. All Violet has to do is say I Do and you will both be married.

Daenerys began the wedding. Before, Violet and Tyrion knew it they were man and wife. Tyrion asked if they could be alone and Daenerys agreed they could spend the rest of the day together.

Dany told her guards do not let anyone in and give them their privacy.

Tyrion shut and locked the door and blocked the door with some furniture. He began walking over to Violet on the bed still. Violet said "Tyrion, I want to consummate our marriage. I will be fine. I want to be truly married and that no one can mess with me."
Tyrion said "You were just beaten and raped just yesterday, it wouldn't be right."
"Please, my love." said Violet. Tyrion agreed.

Tyrion began to take his clothes off and he took Violet's off too. He began kissing her on her lips passionately. He began touching her on her breasts and he kissed them. Next, he climbed on her and said this might hurt. He put his penis inside her and Violet didn't scream or seem to enjoy it. They made love all the rest of the day and night. Tyrion turned to Violet and said "You are a Lannister now. We will have children once you have fully recovered. I Love You Violet, now lets get some sleep."

Violet said I love you too and I am happy.

Story continues...........