Daenerys and Tyrion Unite

As, Daenerys told her most trust guard GreyWorm to carry Violet to a safer part of the pyramid. Tyrion kept holding Violet's hand and praying for her. He was so sad about what had happened and he blamed himself for not being in the room when she asked him not to leave. All she wanted was for him to protect her. He now realized that she can see the future as well. It did not bother him.

Dany told GreyWorm to put her in the room next to her's. GreyWorm laid Violet on the bed, and he told Dany he will go find help to cure her. Violet laid motionless and Tyrion started to clean her wounds. All he wanted to do was hold her but now he was very afraid.

He told her "I Love You and You will be my wife, until my dying day. I vow to you that I am going to hunt these criminals down and kill them." As he promised this to her, he began crying. He told Daenerys to get her dragons and search for these rapists.

Dany said "I want to wait til Violet has fully recovered. I also want my army to find them as well." Tyrion agreed. Dany began talking to GreyWorm and told him to have at least two guards rotating every hour and make sure her and Tyrion are safe.

Tyrion and Dany walked away from Violet and Tyrion's bed. They walked towards the window and began to talk about a plan of action. He wanted Violet's rapists found at no cost. Dany wanted nothing more then to find them and torture them and feed them to her dragons.

Dany realized how much Tyrion loved Violet as he kept looking back at Violet on the bed. Dany told Tyrion "we will convene more of this tomorrow." Tyrion said thank you. Dany walked out of the room so Tyrion can take care of Violet.

With Tyrion laying by Violet's side, Violet woke up and said"My love please do not leave me again. I needed you I tried screaming, I tried everything to get away from them, but no one was there to help me, their were too many of them. This is my fault." Tyrion said"I am so sorry My Love I will never leave you again. I love you too much and no this is my fault. I should have listened to you. You and I are safe now."

All Tyrion wanted was to make Violet his wife as fast as he could so she may have the Lannister name even though he is exiled. As, they both fell asleep they held hands.

Story Continues on a brighter page keep reading......................