Journey to Meereen

Tyrion needed to get away from King's Landing. He has spent so much time there it was time to go before, his brother Jamie could find him. After all he just killed his father Tywin.

One day as Tyrion was traveling he came upon a beautiful sorceress she had burgandy hair, blue eyes, her name is Violet of House Spyre sigil is purple and blue with a peacock, beauty, strength, and knowledge, is the motto. Violet saw Tyrion walking past and instantly she fell in love with him. Tyrion didn't know this woman. All he wanted was to be alone. Violet said she can help him. Tyrion decided to sit down and get to know Violet. Violet had began talking saying how she became an exile in Meereen.
Violet had accidentally did a spell on her father and turned him into a dragon. She told Tyrion she will never use her magic on him. He asked her why she is alone in Meereen? All Violet could answer is she is afraid if she is with anyone she may accidentally hurt them. She began to cry, Tyrion started to comforting her. He moved her face towards his and he started kissing her. She pulled away as she was afraid.
She got up and began walking away. Tyrion ran after her. Soon, he lost sight of her. All he wanted to do is be with her. He is extremely worried about her.
Violet left Tyrion because she didn't want him to see her crying as she knows she shouldn't fall in love with him. She also knows all of his history with women and how he is a womanizer. She decided to do a spell on herself to where she would become invisible.
While she was doing the spell, Tyrion found her as she was doing the spell. He ran over and stopped her. What are you doing? said Tyrion. Violet replyed I want to be invisible to you because I am in Love with you but, I know you would only use me and not Love me the way I Love You.

Story continues.......