Violet's nightmare

As Violet laid on the bed waiting for Tyrion to come back. She kept thinking about what has happened to her. She went to the door to see if the guards were still there. As, she opened the door the guards were gone. She had a bad feeling something was about to happen.

As she walked down the hall she saw a solider yelling at her to stop. These were not Daenerys' soliders. Violet began to run the other way. As she was almost to the corner she saw more soliders run after her. One of them had a rope and tied a lasso. He threw it onto Violet and tied her up he also gagged her so she wouldn't scream.

All Violet could do is cry and to get out. She was taken to the dungeon tied up to where she couldn't move. One by one the soliders had there way with her. She couldn't do anything but cry in pain.

Viper was the main solider who set this up. He is the first one to hit Violet and to rip her clothes off. He climbed on top of her and repeatedly forcing himself in side her. He would hit her violently with a whip and beating her with his fists. These are the men that hurt her years ago. She was trying to hide from them.

As this was going on in the dungeon of the Pyramid, Tyrion was walking back to the room where Violet was at. The closer Daenerys and Tyrion got to the room, they could tell something was wrong.

Daenerys and Tyrion saw the two soldiers that were protecting Violet both tied up and gagged. Tyrion untied them. All they said is that Viper and his soliders took Violet, they tied her up and started walking towards the dungeon.

Daenerys told her guards to get the other guards. Tyrion bolted towards the dungeon, by the time he got there. The other soldiers were gone. As he walked closer he saw Violet not moving and bloody. She had enough strength to tell him how much she loved him.

Tyrion started unting her as he began to cry. Daenerys walked in and said she will bound revenge on the men who did this to Violet. Daenerys said "let us take Violet to where she can get better, she will be saved."

Tyrion gave Violet a kiss on the lips and said he loved her.

Story continues.....................