Violet

Tyrion replyed "I Love You, and I will not leave or use you." Violet started crying she told Tyrion that there is one reason why she is afraid to be with him. She told him "I have been raped multiple times by different men. It is very hard for me to trust men."
Tyrion sat in shock to hear about this. "Violet, I will never force myself on you or beat you. You are my everything. I do not want you to keep anything from me. I want you to be my wife. I want us to have children." said Tyrion.
Violet just couldn't get over her past of being raped, beat, and treated like a prisoner. She said to him" There are days I feel like using a spell on myself, and never come back."
Once he heard this all he wanted was to hold her in his arms. As he got closer she tried to run again. But, this time she didn't leave. So, they started walking and came upon a nice seclued house.

In the house they found it was kept very well. The first thing they went to was the room. Tyrion shut the door, and moved Violet towards the bed. She was very unsure. As they sat on the bed, Tyrion moved his hand to her beautiful face and pulled it closer to his and said "Violet, I love you and you and I are meant to be."

From that he kissed her on her lips saying I Love You over and over. He started moving his hand on her hips as they kissed. She kept pushing his hand away. He said it is okay, I am not going to hurt you, when you are ready we can.

That night they held each other while they kissed.

The story continues..........