•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲•

Lorenzo POV"I feel like you should owe us money," Elijah teased as he threw a punch my way

Lorenzo POV
"I feel like you should owe us money," Elijah teased as he threw a punch my way.

I dodge the punch and land a good punch on his jaw, he backs up, groaning as he rubs his jaw.

"For what?" I questioned, wiping sweat off my forehead and grabbing my bottle of water off the ground.

I open it and take big gulps. The weather was nice today, the sun was out but it was still cool out.

"Because we were right," Alexei answered.

I glance at him, he was sitting under a tree not even bothering to join me and Elijah.

"Right about what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"About you liking Emi, what else," Elijah said, walking past me to take a seat next to Alexei.

Alexei side eyes him before scooting over, clearly not liking Elijah sitting so close to him.

"We didn't make any bets, so I don't owe you both anything," I said, taking a seat on the ground.

"You should, I'm saying maybe a raise? What do you think Lexi?" Elijah said, tapping his chin as he pretends to think.

"That and a vacation," Alexei mumbles.

I roll my eyes, these idiots.

"I pay you both good, and you live in my house rent free, you also are allowed to do whatever you want," I said.

Both of them grin. God their annoying.

"How are things with Emi?" Alexei asked.

I raise an eyebrow.

"How are things with Alessandro?" I counter.

Alexei rolls his eyes.

"Fine." Is all he says.

"Fine as in Alessandro is still avoiding him," Elijah butts in.

"How are you and Lucia doing, hm?" Alexei questioned, grinning at our friend.

"Oh fuck you asshole," Elijah huffs and lays back.

I laugh and shake my head.

"Seriously though, how are things with Emi, they have to be good, you seem more happy," Alexei said.

"I was always happy," I stare.

Both of them look at each other then look away, Elijah snickering and Alexei holding back a grin.

"What?" I questioned.

"What Lexi meant, was that you don't look as miserable anymore, after everything that happened with...." Elijah takes a small pause.

"You can say her name," I said.

"Jossyln," He said.

"I think Emi's had a good affect on you, you've never let anyone say Jossyln's name around you," Alexei said.