•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻•

Emi POV

Emi POV

Three weeks...

Three fucking weeks...

It's been three weeks since I've arrived, and nothing...I've learned nothing about this damn man, only that he's cold and quite irritating. By now I should've gotten some information, but I have nothing, the only information I have gotten since I've been here is information on my mother that I knew nothing about, and I barley got that, I'm clueless to it.

I clinch the glass harder in my hand till my knuckles turn white, the ember liquid inside only filled up a small amount of the cup. I bring the glass closer to my lips and gulp the drink down, I slam the glass down and stare at the wall across from me.

Anger rose in me out of nowhere, and I throw the glass at the wall, watching it shatter into a million pieces, maybe even more. Why? Why was this so hard to complete, usually it doesn't take me this long to complete an assignment, but it is.

"My my, you're almost as worse as Sofia"

I turn my head slightly towards my room door, seeing Valentina standing there in all glory, with an amused look on her face. As hot as she is, I didn't feel like putting up with her, or any of her siblings, right now.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked

"Since you took your last gulp of your drink and threw the glass, I hope you know those glasses are not cheap" She said.

I only role my eyes.

"Honestly, I was starting to question if you were even Russian, you Russians love your alcohol and yet I haven't seen you pick up a glass until now" She said, inviting herself into my room. I wanted to protest her entering my room, but I knew I couldn't miss out on an opportunity to gain her trust a little, no matter how frustrated I was.

"Well, I only drink when I want to clear my head and think" I explain.

She now seemed intrigued

"Oh? Is that so, and what would you need to clear your head and think bout?" She asked, taking a seat in one of the chairs. I sigh, seeing that she wasn't just about to leave me alone, it's clear she came here with the intention to either bother me or talk to me.

"Your brother..." I mumble truthfully.

She raises a brow.

"My brother? Which one?" She asked, already knowing the answer to her question.

So she did just come to bother me.

"Lorenzo, who else?" I said, slightly annoyed. Valentina chuckles amused by how annoyed I was getting

"Calm down amor, I was just teasing" She smirks

"Don't you have a girlfriend you should spending time with or something?" I snap