•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅•

WARNING: sexual content

Emi POV
"Hurry up, M!" Sorin shouts from the other side of my door. I roll my eyes and continue to apply my lip-gloss.

"I'm almost done, go wait downstairs with everyone else!" I shout back, annoyance laced in my voice. I him click his tongue before leaving. He's so impatient. I put my lip glass away and fluff my hair out some more, I tug at the hem of the wine red dress down, it barley touched mid thigh and god my breast where basically on full display.

I walk over to my bed and grab the heels that laid on the floor, I put my foot in one, I sigh as I struggle to wrap the strings around my leg. I hate these type of heels, why couldn't Lucia given me slip on ones, or ones that fastened. I clicked my tongue and threw the heel down, I got and walked to my door, opening it to see if Sorin was still here, which he wasn't.

"The time I ask him to leave and he actually listens" I mumble, running my hand threw my hair.

"Going somewhere?" A smile tugged at my lips at the sounds of his voice, I don't think I'll get tired of it. I quickly wipe the smile from my face and turned to face a very tired looking Lorenzo.

"Yeah actually, I am" I grin, putting my hand on my hip, "You look like shit"

The corner of his mouth twitched, "Well, I was working"

I hum in response, I felt a bit awkward, especially after earlier, "If that's all, I need to finish getting ready" I turn my back on him and walk back in my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I plop down on my bed and look up seeing he was leaning against my doorframe. I sigh and grab my heels again, attempting once more to wrap them.

"I don't know if I'm suppose to tell you or not" I take the strings into both hands and try wrapping them again, only to fail terribly. Who invented these things?!

"Emi..." He warned. I roll my eyes, keeping my focus on the strings.

"Ren." I mock, still struggling with my heels. "For fucks sake!" I yell and toss the shoes down

I hear light snickers coming from the door way, I look up at Lorenzo seeing he had an amused look on his face.

"Something funny?" I snap harshly. He shakes his head and pushes himself off the doorway, he approaches me, the amused look never leaving his face.

"Stand up, tesoro" He says, standing in front of me. I raise an eyebrow as I do as he says.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching as he got on one knee, he grabbed one of my heels

"Give me your foot" He said, ignoring my question. I roll my eyes and instead of arguing I listen, Lorenzo gently wrapped his hand around my ankle. I leaned my hand against the bed post to keep my balance. Lorenzo took the heel and place my foot in it, he then put my foot on the leg he wasn't kneeling on.