•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲•

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING LOVES: This chapter mentions sexual assault, rape, and sex trafficking, it will also include blood, so if this makes you uneasy please skip this chapter

Third POV
"What the fuck does she mean by she's getting the job done but her way?" Elijah questioned as he looked over the message Emi sent Lorenzo not to long ago.

He handed the phone back to Lorenzo.

"Why are you asking us like we know?" Alexei questioned.

"Shut up" Elijah said back.

"Will both of you shut up" Lorenzo snaps at them, as he held his phone to his ear.

He listen to the phone ring for a minute before it went straight to voice mail.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" He cursed, running his fingers through his hair. "What the fuck is she doing?!"

He became frustrated as he tried to get in contact with her once more, but just like the other times there was no answer not even a text.

"Elijah I thought you said you told her not to do anything until my command" Lorenzo said, glaring at Elijah.

Elijah held his hands up in defense.

"I did, you can even look at the messages" He said.

Lorenzo sighed.

"Lorenzo, have you seen my wife?" Jackson asked as he entered the private room the three men stood in.

Lorenzo glanced at him.

"She's been missing for a few minutes now and no one has seen her" He added.

"No, I haven't, I'm sure she's around here somewhere" Lorenzo said.

He wasn't completely lying, he hasn't seen her nor did he know where she was. Jackson ran his fingers through his hair stressfully.

"You're probably right, I'm going to go look around some more, knowing her she either wandered off or went for a smoke" He said, he then left the room.

"I'm going to kill that woman" Lorenzo said, venom laced in his voice.

"Don't see why you're upset" Alexei mumbled.

Lorenzo turns his gaze to him.

"She's getting the job done, just not your way" He continued, shrugging slightly.

"I'm upset because she didn't follow orders, not only that she could easily screw something up" Lorenzo said.

"Enzo she doesn't even work for you, you're just keeping her around because you don't trust her, she doesn't have to follow your orders, plus I'm sure this isn't her first rodeo, I think she knows what she's doing" Alexei defended.

Lorenzo glared at his friend

"Since when do you take her side?" Elijah asked

"I'm not, I'm just stating facts" Alexei said.