•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲•

"Eenie, meanie, miney

"Eenie, meanie, miney...you"

The sound of the gun filled my ears as blood splatter everywhere including on my face and clothes. I watch as the man's eyes go dull and his body goes limp, my attention turns towards the other two as they whimpered and cried out.

"And then there were two" I grin staring at both men. I approach both of them as they begin to struggle against the ropes again, it was a sad but entertaining scene to watch.

"I'm feeling a bit more generous now, so I'm gonna let the both of you choose...katana or gun?" I asked motioning towards the katana on my hip and the gun in my hand. More tears left their puffy eyes as they shake in fear, they open their mouths to speak but not a single word leaves. I chuckle darkly

"Cat got your tongues?" I asked. There still was no response from either man, I sigh aloud before turning around and walking to the chair that sat across from them. I sit down crossing my legs

"I'll give you approximately one minute to choose before I choose, and if I choose, it's gonna be slow and painful," I said snapping my fingers.

One of the guards that stood in the room walks over to me and places a small kitchen timer in my hand, I look at the small timer before setting it to one minute. I place it on the small table next to me, making sure it was facing both men; sitting back in my chair I wait for them to choose.

"P-Please have mercy and just let us go" One of the men stutter out. I glance at him annoyed.

"Instead of begging for your miserable lives, how about you pick how you're about to die," I said. I look over at the timer

"You might wanna hurry, you got 40 seconds left" I add looking at my nails. I need to repaint them, the polish is starting to chip off.

The room went silent, the only sounds that could be heard were the sniffles and soft cries of the men. For two men who thought betraying my father was smart, they sure are cry babies. Their cries soon start to irritate me, I look towards the time to see they only had 20 seconds left.

"Are you two seriously gonna just sit there and cry? Just pick your death sentence so it can be over and done with, I do have things to do after this" I state letting out a yawn.

"You're a monster!" The other man shouts.

A smirk forms on my face at those three words, the three words all my victims said before their deaths, the three words that made my heart skip a beat. I stand from my chair and walk over to another table that held different 'toys' for torture, I pick up a metal lighter and tuns on my heel looking towards the men. I raise my hand and motion towards two of the guards in the room, they move from their corners and each pick up a gallon of gasoline.

They approach the two men and dump both gallons of gasoline on them, both of them gasp as they spit gasoline from their mouths. I slowly approach them, never breaking eye contact.