"If you guys mess around Namichu, Hibari will be greatly upset." She finally turned to face them and pulled out the ring that the committee leader left in her care. She placed it on the table then put one hand on her hip. "Does the Varia have something to do with this?" Reborn frowned and held up the Ring. "This is supposed to be his ring. By holding onto this you'll be put in danger." Dino sighed looking at the ring. "He is going to be a troublesome kid isn't he Reborn-san?" Reborn nodded and Sakura chuckled.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" she asked them. They both shook their heads. "Thank you for understanding Sakura-chan." Dino told her as he stood up. Reborn bounced up to his shoulder. "Thank you. We need to get going." Reborn told her. Sakura nodded.

Day 1

The next day, in the reception room, Sakura was making Hibari his tea as he was reading a book. She served him before she handed him back the ring. "I asked you to hold on to it." he reminded her despite hating to repeat himself. "I have a feeling you should be holding on to it." she told him, frowning. He was about to say something when they both sensed it.

They both looked over at the door; someone was there. The door opened and Sakura's eyes widened. Hibari's eyes narrowed for there were now three people in the room which meant there was a crowd, one of his biggest pet peeves. "You're Hibari Kyoya right?" Hibari kept his focus on this stranger. "...and you are?" he questioned him, his eyes narrowing. "Sakura-chan is right, you know. Letting her hold onto that ring will attract attacks to her instead of you." Hibari glared at him.

"And you are?" he asked again, his voice straining as he stood up. "I'm like Tsuna's big brother and I'm also an acquaintance of Reborn. I want to talk about the ring with the cloud symbol on it." Dino looked at Hibari then over to Sakura. "You can also say I know Sakura-chan as well." Sakura took a step back feeling the hostile glare in Hibari's eyes towards her.

"Wao, the baby and Sakura... then you must be strong." Hibari said as he tossed the ring to Sakura for safekeeping as it would get in the way of his new target. The girl took a small step forward as she caught the small item. "Talking about the ring is not my main concern. As long as I can bite you to death." he turned his attention to their guest.

Dino smirked, "I see, a problematic kid indeed." The dirty blond pulled out his whip. "That's fine. This way things will go faster." Hibari on the other hand huffed as he pulled out his tonfa. He wouldn't need to worry about Sakura in this fight since the guest already referred to her in a friendly manner.

Not wanting to damage his precious school had the three of them head to the roof. Dino entered first watching his back not fully trusting this troublesome kid. Hibari stayed at the doorway with Sakura glaring at Dino. "I leave my duties to you today. I don't know how long this is going to take." he told her, frowning. She nodded her head. "Leave it to me." she told him and turned her back to him so head back to his office. "Sakura." he called her name, stopping her from descending the stairs.

"Do not leave the school until you give me back the ring." he ordered her. Confused, she nodded her head then descended. He entered the roof, shutting the door behind him. Hibari wouldn't allow Sakura to be put in danger again because of him and as long as she was at school she was safe. He could protect her there. Sakura on the other hand, knew what was going on. Their peaceful sparing days were going to be on hold for a bit. .

At the end of the day, the Princess made her way up to the roof to check on Hibari and Dino. She wasn't surprised to see them both there. One exhausted and ready to call it a night, the other still ready to go. "Hibari." She interrupted their fight. Dino looked relieved. "I'm heading home for the night so I've come to return it." she said as she approached him. He glanced at Dino making sure he wasn't going to make any sudden moves. "Alright you are excused from duties" he told her, taking the ring from her.