9: Synth-En🔞

A/n Warning! This is a lemon chapter! Also, I can't exactly remember how the episode went, but I do remember the general storyline.
---------------
Ratchet has always been gentle with me, the way he frets over me when I had my nightmare, his soft embraces that he would give me when no one was around, Primus even when the others WERE around he would be less of a crankshaft to me. However, lately, he has become obsessed with the incomplete synthetic energon formula we had acquired.

"Ratchet, are you sure about this?" I asked as he held up the brilliant green liquid.

"I want to help the others more, and the only way I can do that is by taking the risk."

"Then do it on me instead of yourself!" I snapped, taking the injection device from him.

"I will not use you as a lab rat!"

"I'm not going to be a lab rat, I am a willing participant in a scientific experiment." I said firmly.

"I... ugh, fine." He huffed. I gave him a small peck on his cheek, blue rushing to his face.

"Alright, here it goes." I took in a vent and injected the synthetic energon into my frame. I felt a rush run through me, and everything felt like it was on fire. I stumbled and almost broke the injection device as I fell back to the floor.

"Valkryrie!" I heard Ratchet cry out as he knelt next to me. I softly groaned before sitting up and shaking my helm.

"That... that packed quite a punch." I said. Ratchet looked at me with concern and helped me to my pedes.

"How do you feel?"

"I think I'm okay?" I said, looking deeply into Ratchet's optics. I then had a sudden impulse strike me. I leaned over and pulled Ratchet closer to me, a servo lifting his helm up. There was a hint of lust in my now neon green optics, causing Ratchet to become a blushing mess in my arms.

"Valkryrie? What are you-" I cut him off by smashing my dermas against his. His optics widened before he closed them and melted in my embrace. The kiss became hungrier the longer it went on, Ratchet clearly enjoying this. I gently broke the kiss with a smirk.

"Let's go somewhere more private.~" I purred in his audial, nipping at the sensitive neck cables. Ratchet quickly entered a set of coordinants into the ground bridge, leaving a note behind to let the others know that we were 'going out for research.'

I followed him out of the ground bridge and into a beautiful forest far away from any civilization. The trees around us were bright with flowers, and the forest floor was covered in soft, delicate moss.

"I figured this location would, um, be nice." Ratchet said nervously.

"It's beautiful~." I said, pulling Ratchet close to me and kissing him again. I guided his servos to my aft as the hungry kisses became more sloppy and lust filled, a soft moan escaped me, and a burning need ran through my frame. I wanted to be closer to Ratchet, I wanted our frames to join together in the most intimate way possible. I gently pushed the medic to the ground, straddling him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, I do, my love.~" I purred, grinding myself against him. He let out a soft gasp at the sensation, a servo covering his face in embarrassment. I pulled the servo away and smirked. "You are so adorable when you are like this.~" I nipped at his neck cables, a quiet wimper escaping him. I chuckled and kissed my way down his frame and to his spike panel. I looked up at him with a lustful smirk and popped open the panel, exposing a very hard and very needy spike.

I gently ran my glossa over it, waves of pleasure causing Ratchet to let out a husky moan. I took the tip into my intake and swirled my glossa over it.

"S-scrap!" I heard Ratchet gasp. I chuckled at this and slid more and more of his spike into my intake. Slowly, I bobbed my helm, glossa caressing the underside with each motion. Ratchet moaned softly, one servo grabbing my helm and forcing more of his spike in. I choked slightly but complied with his needy demand. "P-Primus!" He moaned. "How are you so good at this?" I gently pulled away and stroked his spike with a grin.

"Dunno~." I purred, slowing my strokes in a very teasingly way. Ratchet gave me an adorable glare at the motion before suddenly pinning me down. I felt my valve panel click open and his sudden dominance, my valve dripping and swollen with anticipation. Ratchet eased his way into me, my valve clenching around him. He then bottomed out. Every part of my valve was filled by his spike.

"Primus, you're tight~" He grunted, slowly pulling out and then slamming all the way in. My optics widened at the motion.

"F-frag!~" I exclaimed. He repeated the motion again and again, his spike hitting all the right spots. I pulled Ratchet into a sloppy kiss as he slammed into me, my glossa dancing with his as moans of pleasure were muffled by the kiss. Ratchet then pinned my servos above my helm and threw my legs over his shoulders, driving his spike even deeper into my valve. My optics widened in pleasure, and he used full force and full speed to pound my valve.

"S-slag~," Ratchet cursed, his venting heavy.

"Ratchet! Ah!~" I cried out, a knot forming in my lower regions. "Ratchet! F-frag!~" he then pulled all the way out of me, and I gave him a desperate wimper. He rolled me over and slammed back into me, his frame pressed against my backstruts. I let out a squeak of pleasure, and he dominated me. He pushed my helm to the ground, pounding my valve like an animal in heat.

"V-Valkyrie~! I-i'm gonna overload!~" he whined, his thrusts irradic and sloppy.

"Me too!~" i cried out, the knot snapping and my valve clenching tightly around his spike as my overload hit me. I felt his spike twitch inside me, hot fluids filling me to the brim, and he overloaded. I felt myself go limp under him, my cooling fans in high gear, and my venting heavy. "Frag, that was good~" I panted. Ratchet slowly pulled out of me and flopped onto the mossy ground. I turned my helm to gaze at him with a soft smile.

"I.... I needed that." He managed to say. After we recovered and closed our panels, we returned to the base, the green hue now gone from my optics. Apparently, I was walking a bit funny because Bulkhead and Arcee smirked at Ratchet.

"How'd the 'reaearch' go?" Arcee chuckled.

"The um, results were unexpected." I managed to say before retreating to my berthroom in embarrassment.

-----------------
A/n yeah, I know I suck at lemons, but I wanted to do one at least once! Also, don't do drugs, kids.