"Let's go to a bar! Maybe we could find you a fling to get over from this heartbreak! Let's get wasted!" Taehyung suggested and Jennie nod her head indicated that she agreed.

Worst advise ever, nobody wants to go to their parents with a puffy face. You'll get so many questions and unnecessary attention from your parents. And, a bar? Taehyung will get wasted and hooking up with another random girl and forget about Jisoo.

"You can stay at our hotel. Stay as long as you want. It's on the house. Jennie and Tae could accompany you." I finally said.

"That's awesome, we could get wasted at the hotel! We would have so much fun!" Taehyung said in excitement.

"Yha! What's with you and booze?? Let's try the spa instead, you need to relax.." Jennie gave her another options.

"Have you experienced a brokenheart?" I asked both of them

"No" They said in unison

"Well, if you count my crush kissed another girl on 7th grade through spin the bottle game, then I have" Jennie tried to outperform Tae, as if experiencing heartbroken is an achievement.

"Thank you both, for the offers. But, I think I need Jin Oppa accompany me tonight. Would you?" Jisoo asked me

I cleared my throat, not sure what Jisoo asked, "What?"

"No, you will go to the dark side" Taehyung concerned

"I just met him tonight, but based on my brief judgement, Seokjin ssi will suggesting a revenge" Jennie said

Jisoo chuckled, "I think I need Jin Oppa tonight. He's the one who ever had a heartbroken. He knows how to handle this, humanely. So, would you, Oppa?"

"You know he's not human, right?" Taehyung whispered loudly to Jisoo and I kicked his butt "Ouuch!"

"I'd love to, Jisoo. In fact, I'm calling Irene right now that I'm going to take a day off tomorrow, just for you. Not too evil, am I?" I smirked to Taehyung

He shrugged, "You just need a reason to call your crush". And I kicked his butt again. "Do you realize that you got blackbelt in Taekwondo right? It hurts!!" he pouted

"So, I dropped Tae first and go to the hotel, okay? Wait, do you need to pick up your clothes?" I asked her

"I've already packed my clothes from his apartment. So, I'm good." Jisoo showed me her overnight bag

"Actually, Taehyung ssi could come with me, it's more efficient that way" Jennie offered him a ride.

"Good then, we can go straight to the hotel. I booked us a penthouse, so there would be 2 bedroom, it's more convenient." I explained

Then, all of us went to each car. Jisoo still in silent mode. So, I started the conversation, "Well, actually I don't know a proper way to handle a broken heart. I usually just get wasted, hooked up, and feel absolutely shit the next morning"

"That's fine. Can we order some wine? I want to get wasted too, but I don't want to do that in public. I tend to do stupid things." Jisoo asked.

"I'll get you the finest wine" I smiled to her.

When we arrived at the hotel room, I called restaurant to prepare the best wine they had. while Jisoo taking a long bath.

Damn, I forgot that I didn't have any clothes in this hotel. I used to put some clothes in this hotel when I'm still with Nicole. It was our sanctuary. I missed her. So, I texted Irene to prepare my clothes and send it to hotel next morning.

So, I decided to sleep with my boxer and shirt. Thank God I wore it underneath. I took a quick shower, by the time I finished, the housekeeping delivered the wine.