We all busted out laughin'. I can't be around these niggas cause we can't ever get shit done.

But befo' Trey got hea', Chris and I was workin' pretty hard wit' my manager. If he saw all of us on our asses right na' he'd go crazy.

"We're here!" Des announced.

"Aug you ain't tell us ya back up dancers was fine." Chris smirked.

I could have sworn I jus' told his bright ass that he needs ta' worry about his child and not some new pussy.

"Des don't want you fool. Hey August." Candace smiled as he hugged me.

"Wassup C?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Nothing. Why is he here?" She scoffed, while pointin' at Trey.

"Why are you here?" He chuckled.

"Aight love birds, shut the hell up. We got work ta' do."

Trey and Candace kissed like two weeks ago and Trey been dissin' her ass since. I told his ass ta' talk to her and he hasn't.

"We are not love birds." Candace snapped.

"But you wanna be." Trey teased.

"If yall don't shut the hell up, soundin' like horny ass teenagers." Chris butted in.

"You are the last person to talk about being horny sir. Don't make me put you on the spot." Des smirked.

Jesus take the fuckin' wheel!

A'leah

I fixed Mason's sippy cup and handed it to him. Since I had a day off, I decided to spend time with my parents and the kids.

"I'm proud of you babygirl." My dad smiled.

"Why what I do?" I asked, imitating that little girl from vine.

"Your at the top of your department, raising my beautiful grandchildren. I'm proud of you, I really am. I brag about you all the time to your aunts and uncles."

"Aw thank you daddy." I kissed his cheek.

"How are you holding up Leah?" He questioned.

"I'm doing okay if that's what your wondering."

"I know you still love him babygirl, but you should start dating." He encouraged.

"Daddy, I don't need no man to take care of me. As you can see I'm doing just fine without one." I said as a matter of factly.

After August turned me down last night, and Orlando embarrassing me, I definitely put dating on hold.

"I'm setting you up on a blind date." He stated.

"Carter leave my baby alone. Us Seoul women don't need blind dates. Men throw themselves at us." My mom smirked.

"That is true." I agreed.

"Honey I just want our daughter happy, she's not getting any younger." My father pointed out.

"I know but if she's not ready don't press the issue Carter. She's independent and making money to support herself and her family. That's good enough for me." My mother said.

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen laughing. I expected to have that conversation with my mom not my dad.

When I was little, I used to tell my dad that I would marry a king and live in a big sugar castle. I still hope to get married one day but only to August.

"Mommy. Wea daddy?" Miracle asked.

"Uh he's working baby. Eat your fruit cup." I said while kissing her forehead.

"A'leah someone is calling you." My mom said while handing my phone.

I pressed answer and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup beautiful? I told you I'd get ya number." He said huskily.

"Quamir? How the hell did you get my number?" I asked.

"I got connects, so wassup witchu'?"

"Nothing, I'm just spending time with my parents and my kids."

"Das' wassup. I wanna see you."

"Why?" I asked while twirling a strand of my hair.

"Cause I do ma."

"I'm not supposed to be talking to you Quamir." I whispered, making sure my parents couldn't hear.

"Your a grown ass woman A'leah. I don't give a fuck about your baby dad aight? You single right?" He asked.

"Yes. B-"

"Meet me at Magianno's in ten."

Before I could protest, I he hung up on me. I put my phone in my clutch, walking out the kitchen.

"Mom, do you mind watching the kids?" I asked.

"Yes babygirl. Go ahead." My dad said.

I kissed their cheeks and the kids before leaving. I got in my car and started the engine. I sped off down the street heading to Magiannos.

I arrived in less than four minutes since it was right down the street. I should have asked Quamir what car he drove. I parked my car in the first available space I found.

Quamir was waiting for me inside. I noticed paparazzi was snapping pictures as always. I rolled my eyes and got out my car, heading inside.

"It's about time you showed up." He said while licking his bottom lip.

"Whatever, I was only down the street."

He took my hand in his and walked to a secluded booth. I sat across from him and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

"Thanks." I said, while smiling a little.

"How are you today?" He asked.

"I'm doing good. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm aight. I lost a connect which means I'm losing money. Ion't like my money being fucked wit'." He said angrily.

"Um..I-I'm sorry."

"You good. Whatchu doin' tomorrow, I wanna chill."

"I have back to back photoshoots with Covergirl cosmetics, PINK, Moschino and other designers."

"Lemme come thru ta' support."

"You don't have to, I'm sure you pretty busy."

He chuckled and took a sip of his water. I didn't realize how curly his hair was. He had on a red muscle tee, blue True religion jean capris and red Vans.

"Are you gonna stare at me all day?." He chuckled.

"Um..no.. You can come to my shoot tomorrow, I don't mind."

"Aight coo'."

He called a waiter over and she took our drink orders and walked away. I noticed the paparazzi lurking in the bushes. They snapped a few pictures of us, I just rolled my eyes.

Looks like I'll be on TheShadeRoom...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Leah, I see you boo lol!

1) What will August think when he finds out Leah and Quamir were hanging out?