Chapter 27: Time to Stop Hiding It

Uraraka POV:

After Izuku left I sat on my bed and just looked down. Even after he had consoled me and calmed me down, I still felt all the emotions rushing back. Tears once again began to well up in my eyes, threatening to break free and flow down my face.

I thought we were all friends. I don't get why they would ever say things like that, even in this circumstance.

I had heard some yelling a little while ago. I assumed Izuku went and confronted them on what happened. Even though it sounded like him, I never would've imagined him getting angry like that.

As much as it's great he confronted them for me, I hope he didn't say anything awful to them.

After a minute I heard running through the halls and it stopped at my door. After a moment of silence, I heard a few soft knocks.

"What," I said annoyed, figuring it was who I thought it was.

"Ochako, can we come in? Tsuyu asked nicely through the door.

"We want to talk to you," Yaoyorozu added.

"Why should I let you two in here after what you said to me?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because we want to apologize, and hopefully make up with you," Yaoyorozu explained.

If I don't let them in, it'll only make things worse. It wouldn't hurt to let them in.

I stood up and made my way over to the door and opened it, inviting them both inside.

"Just so you know your apology doesn't mean much since you're only here because Izuku yelled at you guys," I said as I crossed my arms.

"We were coming here anyways, Midoriya just made us come a little sooner, ribbit," Tsuyu responded.

"Really?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.

"Yes, really," Yaoyorozu started. "After you left we both felt awful, and we wanted to apologize. We let our frustration from not knowing what's been going on cloud our judgment."

"We only want to know so we can help, but if it is something that important that needs to be kept secret then we won't pry," Tsuyu added.

"And we didn't mean a word we said," Yaoyorozu continued. "The fact that you're keeping this secret for Midoriya's sake shows how great of a girlfriend you are, and how you can be trusted with things like that. You're better than any of us when it comes to that."

At this point, I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes. Even though I was angry at them just a little while ago, it made me so happy to know that they didn't mean it and still liked me.

"So, we're very sorry!" They both exclaimed in unison as they bowed. "Please forgive us!"

"You guys," I said as the tears started to fall down my cheeks now. I went over to them and embraced them in a hug. "I do forgive you. Everything was in the heat of the moment. I know you guys didn't mean what you said."

"Thank you, Uraraka," Yaoyorozu said as a few tears fell down her face.

"I hope this means we'll still be good friends," Tsuyu added.

"Of course," I started. "Of course, we'll still be good friends."

~~~~~~~~

Bakugo POV:

I was chilling in my room, getting my homework done, when all of a sudden I heard shouting from down the hall.

Is that ... Deku? Wow, he is going at it? Wonder what happened?

After a short while I heard the yelling stop, and what sounded like two people running away.

No way he scared people off like that.

After a short while, I heard someone pass by my door and head into the elevator. Figuring the coast was clear, I stepped out of my room to see what was up.

I walked down the hall to where I heard the shouting, and saw Yaoyorozu's door open, with Half and Half and Four Eyes standing inside.

Jeez, they were a part of this too?

"What the hell happened here?" I asked tentatively.

"The girls upset Uraraka when they tried asking her about what Midoriya was hiding," Iida said.

"Midoriya responded by coming here and losing his shit at them," Todoroki continued.

"Hah, serves them right for prying into what needs to be kept secret," I remarked.

"Any chance you can tell us why it needs to be kept secret?" Iida asked.

"You just saw how pissed Deku got after you guys kept prying. Do you really wanna test me too and see how pissed I'll get?" I threatened.

"Nope. Move along, we have no questions," Todoroki said.

"Good answer," I said as I turned and walked away, leaving the two of them in the room alone.

~~~~~~~~

Midoriya POV:

I sent All Might a quick text message as the elevator went down.

Hey, are you still in your office All Might?

He responded surprisingly quickly.

Yes, why is there an issue?

Good, he's still there.

As the door opened I stepped out quickly and started to jog to the door.

Yeah, there is. I'll be there in two minutes to talk to you.

With that, I charged up One for All to 40 percent and started to jump and leap through the air to get to the main school building quickly. I used Black Whip to swing around and keep my momentum going.

Within a matter of two minutes, I was back at the school, and I burst through the door and ran through the halls to All Might's office. Once I made it there, I once again entered without knocking.

"Wow that was quick," All Might commented as I entered, but didn't sit down. "What's the problem?"

"The problem is us having to keep One for All a secret," I said.

"What do you mean? It hasn't been an issue before."

"Yeah well, that was before people started pressuring my girlfriend for answers about it and putting this huge burden on her."

"Listen, Young Midoriya," All Might started. "I understand your frustration but you need to realize that this is going to happen now that she knows. So as much as you want to tell people the truth I'm telling you that you shouldn't."

"Yeah well you're not the primary wielder of One for All now, are you?" I said confidently. "Shouldn't I be the one to decide who gets to know my secret now?"

All Might let out a sigh before responding to me. "I mean, you are right, and it's clear I can't stop you now, so I have no choice but to agree. If you wish to tell people the truth, then so be it. I will go with you and help you explain it all if that's what you wish."

Wow, that was easier than I thought.

"Thank you All Might. I promise you won't regret me telling them all," I said with excitement.

"I hope I won't," he responded. "We can tell everyone tomorrow in class. That's the best time since everyone will be there."

"All right, I'll see ya then!" I said as I left his office.

I can't believe after all this time people are finally going to know the truth. I wonder how they'll take it?

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: All Might didn't want to mess with Deku once he said that. He knew his mind was made up and he couldn't stop him, so he had no choice to agree. I'm pretty sure you can all guess what's going to be happening next chapter.