Chapter 15: The Aftermath

Midoriya POV:

All Might didn't take me to recovery girl. He looked me over and saw I was fine, so he took me to his office instead so we could talk in private. Once we got there we each sat down in the chairs across from each other.

"I'm taking it you do know what that was back there, don't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it's a quirk called Black Whip," I started. "It belonged to the fifth user of One for All."

"You're saying that you used a previous user's quirk?"

"Yeah. And when I spoke to the fifth user while I was unconscious, he said that all of the previous users' quirks would manifest soon as well."

"While this is a good thing that you're becoming more powerful and will go even further because of these quirks, it's a bad thing because you won't be able to control them at first and will be putting yourself in danger. Not to mention it'll also be harder to hide the truth of One for All if you have 6 other quirks as well."

"So that leaves us with 2 options then, right?" I started. "Either try to hide these quirks as they appear or tell everyone the truth about One for All."

"I don't think you should say anything about One for All yet. No reason to put that kind of burden on them. It'd be better just to try and hide the other quirks."

I felt a little disappointed that I couldn't tell anyone about One for All yet, but I understood because of the burden and stress that came along with knowing about this power. Ultimately, All Might was right.

"Yeah. I agree. I won't say anything yet." Suddenly the door to All Might's office swung open, and in came Kacchan.

"Here you two are!" He shouted angrily. He walked towards me sitting on the chair and lifted me by the collar of my shirt so we'd be face to face. "What the hell was that crap back there? You've never done anything like that before!"

"Calm down Kacchan, I'll explain! Just put me down first!"

"Hmph." He threw me back down into the chair and sat alongside me with an expectant look on his face. "Well, start talking!"

I then re-explained everything I told All Might about Black Whip and how I'll start getting the other users' quirks. Needless to say, he wasn't thrilled.

"Are you telling me that you're going to have 7 quirks? How the hell is that fair?"

"It's not, but it isn't like there's anything I can do about it, so you'll just have to deal with it."

"Fine, whatever." He crossed his arms and looked away from me, scowling.

"Needless to say, I'd like for you guys to start training a little bit more," All Might started. "Not as much as you were initially doing but just maybe 15 more minutes a day, that way we can better prepare for these quirks to appear."

"All right! Sounds good," I exclaimed.

"Yeah sure," Kacchan grumbled.

"All right then. I'd say you should head back to class before the others start getting suspicious."

"Okay, All Might. See ya later!" I said as I left the office with Kacchan as we headed back to Mr. Aizawa's class.

~~~~~~~~

Uraraka POV:

A little while after Deku and Bakugo left with All Might, we started up the rest of our sparring matches. Mine went poorly. I couldn't do anything against Todoroki.

Looks like I still have a lot to improve on.

We were all walking back to the main building when Todoroki broke the silence bringing up what none of us dared to talk about.

"Are we all in agreement that Midoriya was lying about what happened before? He knows something more about what that was," he said in his usual monotone voice.

"Agreed," Iida started. "He's been acting a little strange for the past few weeks, and even though I trusted him at first to come to us with any issues I don't think he will."

"Yeah, he hasn't said anything to me either, so whatever this is it's probably some big secret," I added.

"Have any of you thought that maybe he isn't saying anything because it's something that could cause trouble if we knew?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Even so, we're his friends. He should know he can trust us and we'd help him if he needed it, regardless of the risk." I said with a determined look on my face.

"Of course, you would do whatever it takes, Uraraka," Mina said while giggling with some of the other girls. My face got beat red and I looked down to the ground in embarrassment.

"The only way we'll get the answers we're looking for is if we force them out of Midoriya," Todoroki said. "So some of us should try and approach him on it."

"That won't work," Iida responded, sounding a little defeated. "I've asked him a few times about it and he hasn't said a word."

"What about Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.

"What about him?" Yaoyorozu replied.

"He started training with Midoriya a few weeks ago, and that's when all of this started," the redhead explained. "Maybe he has something to do with it?"

"So then we'll ask him too," I said, now looking back up. "A few of us will ask Deku, and a few others will ask Bakugo. One of them is bound to slip up and say something."

"I think you're right," Todoroki said. "That's the best way we should go about this. We'll ask them tomorrow."

"Agreed," the rest of us all said in unison.

I still have my agenda that I need to complete as well. Later on, when we're back in the dorms, I'll try and talk to Deku on my own. It's been a little over a week since we've started hanging out more often, so maybe he'd be comfortable with opening up to me. I hope he'll accept my help though.

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Wow we're at over 300 reads. Thank you all so much for reading this and I hope you continue to enjoy it.