Page 1 - 10

(Author's note on creation of chapter)

Starting date: Sep 4, 2022

Ending date: Sep 18, 2022

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to me.

- Author X.

April 25, 2023.

Age 16.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, just bear with the first chapters, just because it is small, each chapter would improve. Just give it a chance, because I had a lot of ideas in my notes, ready to be taken out.

- Author X.

January 31, 2024.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 1
October 31, year T1167

So, okay. This is my first time having this book that Andrew gave me to document my life and findings on the way. Though I don't know what I'm doing, just write random words to connect them like a puzzle. So here I go.

My name is Hector X. 147 centimeters tall. Age 13. Well, Hector X is right now my current name. It's because my name before was 'the Terrarian', but Andrew always called me by that name, so I chose that.

As for Andrew knowing my name: it's up for debate, but right now, I don't know.

So anyway, I kind of woke up in a forest. I could see a giant tree from afar. And that's it, maybe.

I do not know what my purpose was before Andrew showed up behind a random tree.

Look, I don't know who Andrew is, because this guy appears out of nowhere.

After he showed up, my instincts flared, and pulled out a shortsword from out of nowhere, which made me surprised. I didn't expect to have that out of, well, anything.

But Andrew had the explanation and told me that I pulled it out of my inventory. But I don't know what 'inventory' is, but I'll find out soon enough on my own. Till time.

He then told me about what my real purpose was; which was to save the world, and to kill the 'Lord of the Moon', something that is very powerful and was a danger to every sentient being. But he warns me that there would be obstacles that need to be accomplished by any means.

All of this by myself.

And with that, I agreed to it as the main objective I have in mind.

Well, first things first for me is to explore the lands not far from where I'm standing. So good luck to me.

And before that, here is a drawing of what I looked like based on my reflection on a very small pond near me. It is kinda crude and will never do that again.

 It is kinda crude and will never do that again