Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/n: All smut, no plot.

I don't know when my clothes came off.

I don't recall any moment where Brandon and I removed our lips from each other, but that didn't stop us from being entirely nude. No, it wasn't until his lips worked their way down to my chest that I realized we had stripped. When his teeth nipped at my nipples, I questioned whether we had clothes on in the first place.

I felt like I was floating in between reality and fantasy. Every warm breath or tongue lap on my breast had me writhing uncontrollably. All my nerves were electrified, begging for their turn to be caressed by Brandon's lips. I whimpered beneath him, begging him desperately for more. He ignored my pleas, focusing his ministrations on my sensitive chest. I could feel my nerves tightening, knowing that I would cum again, and he still hadn't touched me where I needed him most.

"Brandon!" I cried as my hips thrust up and my legs spasmed. He continued to lap and suck, tweaking the one that didn't have the privilege of his silky tongue. "Fuck! Please!"

He released me from the torture and watched with a smirk as I came down from another orgasm. "I wish you could see how beautiful you look right now."

He moves closer to me again, dusting my face with kisses. The pressure increases as he trails down to my neck. He sucks the skin, nibbling firmly as he goes. My hand tangles in his hair as I tug him closer. I feel frayed and sensitive, but I still need more. My free hand explores his chest, trailing lower until I find it.

"Oh, fuck." He whispers faintly as I pump my hand. Every time I reach the base, I grasp firmly, only releasing the tight hold when I make my way back down. His focus on my neck deteriorates the longer I keep it up.

He pulls away from me, but I don't stop. He watches my hand as I speed up, but my eyes stay on his face. His eyes are glazed, and there's a slight pinch between his eyebrows like he's trying to hold back. Muffled moans come from his smashed lips.

"Come on," I goad with a sultry tone. "Don't you want to cum for me?"

An involuntary hip thrust and whine come from him, and I internally celebrate his vulnerability in this position. But it was swiftly cut off when I was thrown off balance. My legs were grabbed and pushed upward, lifting my hips into the air. Brandon had positioned me so my back was flat and my legs were spread. My knees were moved closer to my head; I had so quickly become the vulnerable one. His cock rested between my folds, becoming wet from my previous orgasms.

"Brandon," I asked lowly.

He didn't respond. Instead, he began to rock his hips back and forth, covering himself with my cum. I tried to silence the gasps he elicited when he bumped into my throbbing clit. A self-satisfied smile rested on his face.

"What are you?" He demands.

His thrust sparks stars to blur my vision, distracting me from his question, "W-huh?"

"Come on, Kitten; I'll give you what you want. What you've been begging for." He continues to rock his hips into me, and if we weren't holding me in place, I'd be bucking to meet his hips.

"What. Are. You?" He punctuates each word with quick thrusts that leave me gasping.

"I'm," I let out a long moan, "I'm a slut! A good little slut!"

"That's right," he angles himself so his head meets my entrance. He finds purchase but doesn't move to push in more. "You're just a little cock slut."

With one push, he fully seats himself within me, and a scream erupts from me. At this angle, he's hitting every part of me. I swear I can see his bulge pushing through my stomach. I barely process that he's hilted inside me before he begins a brutal pace.

Screams tear through me, but I beg for more. I can't believe I stayed away without him and the others for a week. No one has ever made me feel like this before. He watches with excitement at each push into me. The sound of our slapping skin starts to be drowned out by the increasing wetness between my thighs. With every passing moment, I feel myself working back closer to the edge, and my body feels like a tightening coil.

And then I snap.

My release floods my body with endorphins, and my body bucks and spasms in reaction. I cum hard on Brandon, enough to gush onto his lower abdomen.

When my body relaxes, Brandon lowers my waste back to the bed. He slowly moves inside of me, sparking mini spasms with each drag. He cups my face and leaves soft kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

I whimper and whine at the continuing stimulation. I was feeling both overwhelmed and satisfied.

"Shhh, baby. You did so good for me," he speaks softly between kisses. "Do you want me to stop?" He pauses inside me, waiting for my answer.

"Please," I beg. "Please, cum inside me."

He pets my head, picking up his speed at a slow pace. "You're such a good girl. You take my cock so well. I'd never stop if it meant I could hear your moans for eternity."

"Harder, please!"

He keeps his pace but pushes into me with firmer thrusts. I whimper into his bare shoulder, kissing the slightly salty skin. "Listen to you; I bet I could get you to cum for me again. Will you cum for me again, my little slut?"

He pushes into me harder, and I groan. My head falls back onto the pillow; my eyes are scrunched closed as I try and escape the sensations.

"Look at me." A pinch and tug come from my nipple, and my eyes fling open with a gasp.

"You're going to cum for me again, baby? You'll cum all over my cock while I fill you up."

I nod weakly, and he grins.

"Say it."

"I'm going to cum again," I groan, holding his eyes.

"Because?" He picks up speed again.

"Because I'm a good little slut!"

His hand comes between us, and he uses his thumb to play with my clit. "Say it!"

"I'm gonna cum again! Like a good little slut!" I scream as my climax hits me again, and Brandon pushes into me with abandon, following suit.

He kisses me deeply, uttering "I love you" between breaths.