Chapter Fifteen

Silas and North wasted no time advancing on me when we stepped into my bedroom. Silas crushes me into an embrace, latching onto my lips. North presses into my back. His hands travel my body, grasping onto me before moving somewhere else. North's mouth zeros onto my neck, sinking his teeth into me. His bites are hard, and he follows them with rough sucking. Bruises will litter my throat soon. My kiss with Silas is a fight for dominance, and I'm losing. Our tongues push and shove into each other, but he easily overpowers me. I can't help but groan from their attention, my body is ablaze for more.

North slides his hands under my shirt, tracing my skin until he meets my breasts. I forwent a bra after my shower with Silas, and North hums in approval when he feels them. His rough hands feel exquisite against my sensitive nipples. His deft fingers tease them, rubbing them with the pads of his thumbs before pinching. My soft moans are silenced by Silas while his hands roam to my ass. He grips tightly, squeezing the soft flesh. His lips leave mine and he kisses down my jaw. My head rolls back, giving more access to the both of them to bite and suck along my throat.

My moans fill the room. I can only focus on them. How their hands stimulate my nerves. The zing of pain from their bites. The encasing pleasure when they sooth their bite. "Silas. North," I gasp. "Please!"

They pull away from me, hands quickly remove my clothes. In an instant, I'm swept up by North and carried to the bed. He deposits me on top and I sit up on my elbows to look at him. His eyes are dark with need when he rips off his shirt. Silas moves to the other side of the bed, stripping off his shirt too. I admire him for only a second before I'm distracted by the sound of North unbuckling his pants. I'm sucked into the sight. His golden skin is rippled with muscle. His lower torso is kissed with hair that trails down into the jeans that he's unbuttoning. He had passed his belt to Silas while I was admiring his body. My arms are gently pulled above my head. I'm positioned onto my back and Silas restrains my wrist with the belt.

North moves onto the bed, hovering over me. His lips meet mine, not waiting to work his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues move sensually, twisting and licking. Faintly, I hear Silas undressing while North kisses me senseless. When the ruffling of clothes ends, North pulls back and I'm shifted towards Silas. My body slightly hangs off the edge; I reposition my arms to rest on my stomach instead of dangling.

"Ready, Sang Baby?"

"Yes!"

North positions my legs apart, settling in between them. At the same time, Silas moves closer to me, positioning himself near my mouth. I feel a slap in between my thighs, and I cry out before being silenced by Silas. He slides into my mouth, muffling my noise. North slaps again, shoving my legs open when they instinctively close. I focus on Silas as he slides deeper down my throat. I flatten my tongue against his length, savoring his taste. He groans and stops moving. North does a succession of slaps which causes me to cry out against Silas. Then, a mouth locks around my clit, sucking violently. Silas is pumping into my mouth, moaning as I choke on my pleasure. "Fuck. My Angel, your mouth feels so good when you moan like that."

He pulls out to allow me a moment to breathe. North takes this moment to work two fingers into me but makes it three only a second later. His tongue and mouth haven't stopped flicking and sucking at my sensitive bundle of nerves. Cries rip from me. The pleasure is overwhelming.

"Your moans are so beautiful, My Angel. But I'm not finished with your lovely mouth." Silas says before he plunges back into my throat. He slides in and out of my mouth as if he was between my legs. I love the sensation of him fucking my mouth. I try my best to suck and use my tongue but often get off track as North works me over the edge. Every time I near my climax, he switches up. Stopping or slowing down his efforts. I want to beg for him to stop teasing me, but Silas doesn't slow down his pursuit.