I shake those thoughts away as I open Sora's text. 

"Nope! I'll be picking Noah up this afternoon, but we're basically free. Everything okay?"

"I'm not feeling too well. I was wondering if you can come over after?" 

My message is read a few minutes after sending and the typing bubble immediately pops up. 

"Oh no! Want to leave the kiddos with Jin? He's home for the afternoon and we can have a little mommy night if you'd like!" 

"Ms. Lee! I need help on this problem!" A student calls out as I'm typing back a response. 

I put my phone down and make my way over to help the student. 

After 2 more lesson blocks, I lead the students to the front of the school where their parents wait. Surprisingly, every parent, including Sora and Jin, has arrived on time and it only takes about 10 minutes for all the students in my class to be picked up. 

After every student is picked up and Noah and Chunhei are left, we make our way back to the classroom where Sora tells me that Jin will take the kids in my car back to their apartment while Sora drives us to dinner. 

Chunhei whines when she hears the plan, but after hearing what her uncle Seokjin had planned for the night, she immediately agreed. 

"Mummy will come and get you later tonight, my love. Auntie Sora and I are just going to do something," I squat down slowly, enveloping her in a hug, "Please behave and don't give uncle Jinnie a hard time, ok?"

"Yes, mummy," Chunhei promises, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Can you and daddy pick me up?"

"If he's home by then, Chunnie," I try not to make any promises but my heart sinks as Chunhei frowns, "I know, my love. I miss him too, but I bet when he's done with this work, he'll spend so much time with us."

Chunhei nods and shrugs her shoulders. Just like me, she's barely seen Yoongi in a while and when she does, it's for a short moment in the morning before he heads back to the studio. I frown at her sad expression and pull her in tighter into my hold while placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Ok, kiddos! Let's go!" Jin excitedly calls out, holding both hands out for both kids to hold onto. 

Sora and I follow suit and get into her car. We wave one last time as Jin and the kids drive away. 

"Ok, babe," Sora starts, putting her seatbelt on, "What's up? Are you feeling ok? You've been looking tired lately." 

I fiddle with my fingers on my lap as I try to find the correct words to explain my current situation.

"YN..." Sora starts after I don't initially respond, "Is everything ok, YN? You can tell me anything, you know that. Are you hurt? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"Sora," I start, "I'm a week late."

"Huh?"

"My period," I explain, "I was supposed to have my period this week."

"OH!"

"Yeah..."

"BITCH OH MY GOSH," She starts to put the pieces together, "YN!! OH MY GOSH?? Ok ok, I know what to do. Yes. I know what to do I just have to calm down because I'm so excited but I swear I know-"

"Can we go get pregnancy tests?" I smile, the weight I've been keeping on my shoulders lessening a little after telling Sora.

"Yes! Right!" Sora claps her hands and puts the car in drive, "Are you buckled in? I'll drive slow, I promise!" 

"Sora!" I laugh as she slowly drives out of the school parking lot, "You can go faster than 10 miles per hour!"

"Shh! Don't tell me what to do, pregnant woman!" 

"We don't even know yet!"

"We'll know in a bit!" Sora speeds up a bit, making sure both of her hands were on the wheel, "Now sit back and relax, mama. We'll get to the drugstore in no time!" 

 We'll get to the drugstore in no time!" 

*not proofread

a/n: the plot!! it's moving along!! I wrote most of this chapter earlier on in the week so I'll definitely be proofreading this to make sure it flows well. my final projects are piling up and I've been working on those a lot so I didn't have a lot of time to work on this chapter, but I really wanted to get this up tonight! plus, I want to get this part started so I can put the rest of my plans in action. the story will get much more exciting as we move forward so I'm super excited to write those chapters for y'all! 

I was planning on writing more than this, but I woke up with horrible vertigo today and couldn't move around too much, so I'm taking it slow. there will for sure be another update this weekend though so don't worry! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and as usual, all respectful comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and I love reading them! 

see y'all in the next chapter! ily!!