二 ; 77

"You can't just s-say that out of nowhere

"You can't just s-say that out of nowhere.. It's bad for m-my poor heart."

Jeongguk's pouty frown persisted at his brows and over his pink lips, yet his doe eyes remained fixated on his boyfriend as though to adore him, despite his playful 'frustration'. Because, truly, how could anyone really stay mad at Kim Taehyung? He wasn't sure such a thing was possible.

Especially not with the way the man looked at him, with a smile so wide and boxy it melted Jeongguk's heart.

"If it means I get to see your pretty face all flushed like this, then let me keep being bad for your heart, darling."

Those eyes. The ones that were naturally dark, pooled with fire and stars and violent waves. It had taken Jeongguk some time not to be blinded by it all.

And those eyes. They held strength, and fear, and sorrow.

But now they glistened with joy. Delight, and an aching passion of love for the boy.

So with a smile that slowly pushed at the seams of his lips, Jeongguk uttered a gentle, "I-I love you too, hyungie.."

And the words had seized the man's very being. Held him there, surrounded him with his lover's warmth and the feeling being conveyed to him.

Jeongguk leaned down, his face approached Taehyung's while the man's head remained laid upon his lap. When their lips brushed together, they shared a silky kiss. One that left their senses tingling, awakened with the emotions boiling between them.

After a while of exchanging kisses, Taehyung sat up on the couch at one point, his head turned towards the coffee table in front of them to find an empty ash tray. Jeongguk watched him in silence, then cracked an amused smile while he reached to the end table beside him.

"Looking for this?" He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and pulled one from the small box, raising the unlit blunt towards the older's lips.

Taehyung returned the smirk, leaned forward and grasped hold of the cigarette with his teeth. Jeongguk's eyes remained deadset on the other's lips, watching while the older scooted closer and waited patiently. With a light smile, Jeongguk grabbed the very lighter he'd gifted Taehyung, and flicked the fire on only to hover it beside the end of the blunt's tip.

The two men gazed at each other, smoke rising between them. Taehyung reached his hand up, nested the smoldering cigarette on either side of his fingers as he removed it.

While a puff of smoke dissipated above them, Jeongguk then reached to grab a small notebook hoisting a pen. "By the way, hyung.." He began softly. "I got this as a present for you and the others."

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed, accepting the gift with this free hand, his head tilted curiously to the side.

"It's to... track down your drug intake." The younger explained, "That way you guys don't have another overdose."