二 ; 76

"Mmn

"Mmn. Fuck."

A long, drawn out moan. Jeongguk's toes curled inside his shoes, fingers scratched helplessly down the wall in front of him, its rough texture gritting at his nails.

And well, Jeongguk did say he was hungry.

What he was in the mood for?

Taehyung knew all too well.

So much so that the two had ended up in the nearest closet they could find within Abyss' basement, undressed and helplessly out of breath. Jeongguk stood with his back arched, ass stuck out behind him where Taehyung gripped at the cheeks, his large cock pounding vigorously inside the hole that always seemed to ache for him.

Because no, they couldn't have waited even a moment longer. They had to have each other, there and then. Bask in one another's skin, their breaths, their warmth.

"Fuck.." Taehyung—rather V, repeated.

Good. It felt so fucking good.

Way better than any kind of sex some random whore at Club Micro could ever attempt to offer him. In fact, the two feelings weren't even comparable.

Jeongguk's hole was made for him. His walls creased for his pleasure. And the man could do this forever, hold the younger's small waist, the perfect size for his large palms to sink into. Taehyung's nose pressed against Jeongguk's nape, his cock plunging seamlessly inside his lover while a low growl puffed past his throat. At the feeling the boy's breaths began to tremble, and that's when Taehyung knew to snap his hand up to cover his mouth, silencing Jeongguk's helpless wails.

"You're more pathetic than I imagined, hm?" That deep, sultry voice trickled into Jeongguk's ears. The older strengthened his grip, trapping muffled moans against his palm. "My pretty slut just couldn't wait and make it back home before I fuck him senseless.. Mmn, poor thing."

His movements sped up. Jeongguk's head snapped back against the man's chest, saliva drooping at the side of his lips. And Taehyung pushed the boy's head back forward to place a kiss at his nape once more. His teeth sunk into pretty pale skin, hips bucking as he felt a rush of raw pleasure bubbling up inside him.

This only reminded him of the very first time he had sex with this boy. The desperation was all too similar, how they couldn't wait to have each other—so much so that they ended up fucking against the wall of a parking lot. Right then and there. Their position back then was even similar to their current one; Jeongguk pressed against the wall while Taehyung dicked him from behind, his low grunts rumbling beside the younger's ears.

"D-Daddy.." Jeongguk gasped out against the loosened hand over his mouth. "Remember.. Don't c-cum i-inside."

Taehyung's lips curled to an amused smirk. Those words greatly tempted him to ignore the adorable request, but he knew he shouldn't betray the boy's wishes right now. Even so, he wasn't used to gentle sex. Didn't quite know how to hold back. And if a little semen left him every now and then, he couldn't be held accountable for it.