二 ; 56

Wandering fingers scrambled through the silk bedsheets in trembling jolts

Wandering fingers scrambled through the silk bedsheets in trembling jolts. Grunted huffs harmonized inimitably with the desperate squeaking moans below it.

They had been fucking nonstop for what must've been past an hour now; and Jeongguk laid there, face down over the mattress, cheek pushing in against the sheets consistently while Taehyung pounded him hard from behind in ravenous motions.

The skin on his ass cheeks were blemished a deep red with Tahyung's hand print embedded over them, where the older had slapped and grabbed at the skin until it turned pink. A mark of his territory. Jeongguk's throat had gone dry from the groans and constant mewling that left him in chants, a melody that nested into the older's ears in rhythmic waves.

And Taehyung, he was entranced by it all. Completely infatuated with the way Jeongguk would let out cute squeals if he thrusted at just the right strength, with just the right speed.

It was just adorable, really, the high pitch to his whines that only got higher and higher and higher, collaborating perfectly with Taehyung's own deep grunts.

Taehyung was hungry. Hungry for more. Hungry to devour the petite boy beneath him whole. Have him all to himself.

"Mmn'awh... My poor little doll.." Taehyung cooed, plunging his erection deep inside the boy's hole, creating a squelching noise while the load Taehyung had dumped in him several times now oozed from Jeongguk's opening. "Whining all because of daddy's cock."

"M-Mmh.."

He loved how vocal Jeongguk was. With every action he took, no matter how drained the boy was, he always managed to utter back a response to him. Like the good baby boy that he was.

"You're all fucked out, hm?" Taehyung's voice dominated the young one's ears.

"Mmgh.." He hummed back a trembling moan in reply.

Taehyung retreated his erect cock from Jeongguk's fluttering hole filled with his slick, then grabbed harshly at the boy's arms, promptly flipping him to the side so he was now facing up again. And that's when the man finally got a view of Jeongguk's face. "You're such a fucking whore." He uttered in a calm, ragged voice, his eyes piercing directly towards the younger's exhausted complexion.

"M-Mmgh.."

The older leaned down, reached to slap a hand lightly over Jeongguk's cheek, flicking the boy's head to the side. "Seems like my little cum dumpster's getting quite full, mm?"

With one hand he spread Jeongguk's leg apart, and with the other he pried one finger inside the younger's hole, pumping the white liquid he had discarded into him until it squelched out.

Jeongguk squirmed at the feeling, his droopy eyes widening while his lips parted open.

"D-Daddy please..." He sucked in an airy breath.