二 ; 44

It was unbelievable, really

Entirely unacceptable.

Acre had gone too far this time. They crossed a huge line. A massive one.

Taking what belongs to him, right under his nose, and claiming conditions over returning his own possession.

To say that Taehyung, or rather V—was furious, was a complete understatement.

"Move." His voice startled the air around him, laced it with his quiet but deadly poison, an icy breath from his throat. He slammed his hand harshly over the Acre man's back—Chulsoo, pushing him forward while he stumbled with cuffs around his wrists. "Faster. I assure you I'm really not in the mood for this shit."

"You held me captive in one place for all that time.." Chulsoo boldly uttered out through his dry throat while he treaded along, despite the fact that he truly felt fear for his life around the other male in that moment. "So, where are... you taking me now, all of a sudden..?"

"Back to your bullshit comrades," Taehyung grunted. "You should be grateful that I'm such a nice guy for returning you home."

The other man's eyes blinked in slight disbelief. There was a curt silence, and then he managed out a quiet laugh. "So they've managed to hold something over you, huh... Over Bangtan. Interesting..." A small smirk began to form over Chulsoo's lips, his confidence trickling back into him.

Though only slightly. God forbid he said something stupid at the wrong time and was murdered in cold blood by the Bangtan captain shoving him down an isolated dirt road.

"Is this the rendezvous point?"

"Stop talking." Taehyung's voice lowered an octave or two. "I'm growing tired of your stupid, bitchy voice. It's giving me a fucking headache."

Chulsoo's lips pressed into a thin line, a gulp traveling down his throat before he decided he'd just do as he was told. He wasn't quite sure what the hell was going on, but if Acre had plans to retrieve him and things went well, this could only mean his own freedom.

The two men continued down the empty path full of rocks, mud and dying grass; until they were able to see a greyed, run-down building start to peek the horizon over in the distance. Chulsoo recognized it to be an abandoned factory where gang gatherings—whether violent or tame, took place.

They drew closer towards the old building, Taehyung walked closely behind Chulsoo, gripping onto the cuffs around his wrist. He then pulled a gun hoisted at his hip and kept it beside him cautiously, eyes scanning the area while the sky began to wash over in a melting orange gradient.