"Pfft ——" Min Hui couldn't help laughing.

    ***

  They  went to the hotel to put down the luggage and had dinner nearby. Xin Qi's arrangement was to go to a teahouse to watch Erren Zhuan, which was said to be recommended by the driver.

    The teahouse was very lively, and the two stood for a while before they found an empty table. In the middle of the stage, two actors, a man and a woman, had already "turned" onto it.

 Only one person sang: "...Dou Tianzhang returned to Sanyang County, returning to his hometown is so sad. I think I left my home capital to apply for the election, left my son at home, and my father and daughter are not reunited..."

    Min Hui heard Confused, she pushed Xin Qi: "What kind of drama is this?"

    "So Dou E's real name is Dou Tianzhang?"

    "Dou Tianzhang is Dou E's father."

    She only heard the actor continue to sing: "... Entering the posthouse at sunset and dusk, a gust of wind swept across the front of the hall. Dou Tianzhang, I was in a sleeping place, when I suddenly looked up and saw a female ghost standing in front of me. With a self-defense sword in hand, where is the wild ghost? You're bothering me—"

  Min Hui couldn't listen anymore. Firstly, the environment is too noisy, everyone is chatting, purely treating the performance as background music. The voices of the aunts were louder than the trumpets, and it was impossible to hear what the people on the stage were singing; secondly, the acting skills were poor and the movements were exaggerated. It was clearly a story of the Yuan Dynasty, but they were wearing costumes of the Qing Dynasty. Even wearing a melon cap.

    The more Min Hui watched, the more puzzled she became: "Did those two wear the wrong costumes?"

    Xin Qi relished: "The next one is "The Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband ", so I guess it's too late to change." Is that Sun Hao from above?"

   Min Hui suddenly remembered that Su Tian had mentioned "Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband" in his diary. Every time Xin Qi was hospitalized, Sun Hao would make fun of Su Tian, ​​saying that she was the Second Sister Wang, and he had to sing "Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband" in front of her, making Su Tian cry in anger. Xin Qi fought him several times because of this. Min Hui was very curious, so she went to look for that passage, and the lyrics were really funny, so she downloaded the audio to her mobile phone, and listened to it when she had nothing to do, and she could sing it herself.

    "The one who always bullies us?"

    "That's right. In the past, he always liked to sing 'Second Sister Wang misses her husband', what 'small face is yellow and thin, and her eyes are still plucked in'——"

     "The hair is like a mess , The neck is like an axle," Xin Qi said.

    "Dropped the mirror and dropped the frame—"

    "Go to the kang and pull down the big quilt."

    "Second brother, he doesn't miss me, why am I still alive..."

    The two sang together and laughed, Xin Qi said: "Bring you here Teahouse, I just came to listen to this play, let’s see how much you can remember.”

    Min Hui secretly gasped as she smiled, she almost passed out just now, but luckily she memorized the lyrics. After that, he looked down at his watch, there was still an hour.

    "Don't be nervous, I won't miss it, I set the alarm clock." Xin Qi patted her hand and asked, "I'll see Tong Tian Hai later, if DNA confirms that his adopted son is your younger brother, that is, Ajie, What are your plans next?"

    Min Hui said "Oh" and was speechless.

    She hadn't thought about it. Playing Su Tian well in front of Xin Qi is already very hard, but playing a sister in front of my younger brother...it's even more difficult. The more she thought about it, the more anxious she became: regarding Su Tian's death, if she was worried about his health if she kept it from Xin Qi, then there was absolutely no reason and no reason to keep it from her younger brother. However, she couldn't tell the truth in front of Xin Qi...

    Min Hui's heart began to struggle again: After the siblings recognize each other, should they secretly tell the truth to the younger brother first, and then make an appointment to hide it from Xin Qi together? Or simply come with a turtle-backed slate-carry it to the end, no one will say?

    In short, Min Hui is not psychologically prepared for this upcoming younger brother, let alone any plans. But if she really doesn't plan, she won't be a responsible sister.

    "It mainly depends on what my brother thinks. On my side, just try to cooperate with him." Min Hui had no choice but to say, "If he gets used to life here and doesn't want to leave, I will consider moving here and living nearby. It’s good to have someone to take care of you.”

    “Yeah.” Xin Qi nodded, took out his mobile phone, and searched for something.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Look at the housing prices in this area."

       "I said that you don't have to buy a house when you move here, you can rent it."

    "It's not Beijing or Shanghai. The housing prices here are not expensive. Buy... - ->>