TATTLETALE

Cassie is at lunch after just setting things up with Patrice between classes, for her to come over to her house so the two can finally talk and set things straight. While at lunch she also text Traci, telling her when to meet up at the house. Just as she was about to get rid of her tray she is beginning to feel a little nausea, causing her to run to the bathroom.

Patrice just finished talking to Cassie, she understands that Cassie seems to think that things are not what she sees. But Patrice thinks she's just blind, not seeing what is right in front of her. At a young age, some people are still struggling to understand their sexuality and she is putting Cassie in that category. Hearing Cassie tell her that she doesn't feel the same don't phase her at all.

Walking down the hall passing by Mrs. Murdough-Smith class she see Alek opening the door but before he took a full step inside a hand tugs him in. 

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Inside the classroom Alek snatch his hand away from Sharron. "Again, how many times do I have to tell you to stop fucking grabbing on me."

Smirking, all she say back is, "Whatever." Backing up to the door, letting her skirt drop to the floor exposing the fact that she is not wearing any panties.

He rolls his eyes just wanting to get it over with, telling himself he would be seeing Stone later that day and finally done with her. After telling her he wasn't doing things out in the open they walk back to the closet where things usually happen.

What the two didn't know is that they have been caught.

Patrice who became curious has entered the room and couldn't believe what she is witnessing, Alek fucking a teacher. She pulls out her cell and starts taking pictures, then a video recording. As she gathered proof, in her mind she just hit the jackpot, Mr. perfect just gave her all she needed to lock in the girl she want. Feeling that she's got everything she needed leaves right away not wanting to get caught. 

Speed walking down the hall she run into Cassie. "Hey are you okay?"

"Ya. I think something at lunch may have messed up my stomach, I just spent the last 10 minutes puking up my guts." Cassie say.

With them talking neither one notice Alek walking up behind them. "What's going on here? Babe aren't you suppose to be in class?"

"Like I just told Patrice something at lunch made me sick."

"Come on babe we can go see the principal, I'll take you home." Alek tells her while taking her by the arm to gently pull her to his side, wanting to get her away, out of the arms of Patrice.

Cassie isn't that oblivious, she's not in the mode for the tug of war game and just let them know just that, going off to class.

Alek again run up behind her taking her backpack and walking her to class.

Patrice gives him a ugly mug face but then quickly change it up looking down at her cell smile and walks the opposite way.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤