SECRETS

"Hey." Cassie say letting Alek into her room. Looking at him she feels like there something wrong, his normal up and somewhat happy demeanor is not present.

Alek once inside takes a seat with Cassie still feeling guilty, wanting to tell her everything. Imagines, flashes of the events of the night in his head he just wants to be with her.

"Alek look at me....are you okay? Your freaking me out a little bit here."

Turning to her he says, "I'm okay....I just had a crazy night, all I wanted to do was come home and be with you. I love you Cassie, I really don't think I tell you that enough regardless to what other motherfuckers say about me."

Cassie didn't understand where all this was coming from, she is not use to him being this emotional with her. 

He looking at her cresses her face, pulling her into a kiss, slowly laying her back onto the bed. His kisses is becoming rough, more needy, he presses his dick into her that is still hard from earlier. He then moves down her body kissing, sucking from her ear, down to the neck leaving his mark on her collarbone. Alek remove her top expose her braless breast, where he then takes her nipple into his mouth, pinching, teasing the other.

She moans in pleasure, "Hmmm....Ahhh...." She muffles her sounds of pleasure covering her mouth.

Alek gets up go over to her dresser collecting the baby oil gel, then tells her to remove her panties, which she does without hesitation. He squeeze a good amount onto her chest, where he then begin massages it over her breast, again pinch her nipples making them hard. He grabs them, plays, sucks on them, determined to give her the first orgasm of the night.

Cassie feeling herself about to cum she grabs her pillow covering her face. "Ahhh....Alek, God I'm about to cum."

"Please, baby cum for me." He says licking sucking on her tits.

As she is coming down from her orgasm he stands up removing his pants and briefs, then he takes the baby oil gel straddling her, pressing  her tits together places his rock hard cock between them. He start pumping, watching as Cassie opens her mouth sticking out her tongue. Alek fucks her tits as she sucks the tip, giving him that release he has been needing for the past couple hours. Still coming down from his own nut, he didn't wait he in one quick swift move buried his face between her thighs sucking on her clit building her up to cum. Cassie was feeling overwhelmed but not in a bad way, she felt how he wasn't stopping no matter how tender her sweet little rosebud is as she is still cumming. He inserts his middle finger into her while still sucking hard on her clit once more. Building her up yet again, she takes the pillow covering her mouth, being beyond a feeling of one amazing orgasm she is now having. 

Seeing that Cassie now breathing heavy sitting up she had tears coming out of her eyes, finally able to focus on Alek. She breathly says, "What. The. Hell?"

Alek just smiles at her and respond, "What do you mean? You didn't like it?"

"Your the only person I have ever been with in this way, so I have nothing to compare experiences too but still, Oh. My. God. I have never felt such pleasure that you just gave me in my life. I swear looking down at you, I can say it was like you were focused and damn amazing."

He can't help his chuckle, "I just really want to show you how much you mean to me. Today I had some crazy feelings going on, first starting with those two.... Sorry, hope not to tick you off because I know how you feel about this word I'm about to use but it is how I am feeling towards her at this minute. That bitch saying to you what she did ticked me off. What the fuck is up with people these days putting their two cents into my life, where they have nothing to do with it, trying to fuck with my happiness."