THE BOSTON MARATHON

Everyone had arrived at Brittany place safe and sound including Cory, they made it to the marathon to setup their first water station. The three will have what is called 'fuel belts', but they only hold one liter of water, along with their cell, that's why the family are set to move every couple of miles to meet up with them. 

"Hey guys we're over here!" Cory yelled out to them.

Alek did a double take thinking that he is hearing things. "What the fuck, is that my brother?"

"No your not seeing things it's me." Cory say as he and the rest of the family walk to them.

"What are doing here man? You wasn't suppose to be flying in for like another week." Alek say as they lock fist with the bro hug and pat on the back. 

"When dad told me about you entering this, I knew that I wasn't going to let this go down without me entering, kicking your ass time wise. This must be the lovely Cassie bell my brother been talking my ears off about." Reaching to shake her hand but instead grab, pulling her hand bringing into a hug picking her up off the ground. 

"Dude put my chick down please." 

"Your brother enter the marathon." Alek mother tells him.

"Yup and I've met everyone and like I said, I'm here to kick your ass."

"Ya whatever. Just remember to pace yourself, this is a 26 mile marathon and I know how you get when your in the competitive mode."

"Whatever." Cory spit back at his brother.

Cassie interject, "I just  found out that I am the youngest running this year and Alek is the second."

"Really, that's means your going to be seen on tv every now and then for sure."

"Ya and it's going to show me kicking all y'all asses. Seriously like the Flash or Quick Silver, I'm a be running laps around your slow asses." Cory say.

"Alright enough, everyone got their numbers, everything they need, so let go, times a wastin." Hunter tells them.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

They are now an hour in and everyone is still in view of each other and is now stopping at their very first pit stop, except for Cory who has been there and left already.

Alek is just shaking his head in announce. "Guys we're going to need to keep eyes out for Cory, make sure he doesn't overexert himself. He act like an idiot when he thinks it's a competition."  

"Alek love you like a brother, but I can see your older brother is going to be a pain in my ass." Brittney say as they begin to run a little faster but not much, still pacing themselves, storing their energy. They still had miles to go and an dumbass to look for. 

Alek laughs but also knew how Cory thinking running a marathon means running as fast as you can and trying to be the first to cross the finish line. He is not thinking that it is about the ability to finish it, for some it is just entering it at all and running a mile. For Alek, Cassie and Brittney time really is not a factor. 

While the marathon is going on Alek doesn't know that he has another surprise coming his way, but this one will be unwanted.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤