CLUB TITAN'S

Alek turns around and see his big brother Cory. "What the fuck is going on tonight? People following me and shit." 

"No bro, beside the fact that if you got caught by anyone else, you really would have fucked up your life. What I need to know right now is what the fuck are you doing with that bitch? Actually first we need to get the hell out of here." Cory say with the two getting back onto the elevator.

Making it back to Brittney's house they sit in front and the first time in a long time the two are about to have one serious conversation.

Alek speaks first, "First I need to know how did you find me? Second how do you know who that bitch is?"

"When dad told me where you would be working I couldn't believe he allow that shit to happen. But he then told me that things are different, the place had change for the better and that you are doing good. Once he told me that, then you and I spoke with you telling me about Cassie. Then witnessing with my own eyes the affection you have for Cassie, I know things aren't right. What do she have on you man?" Cory say begging his brother to talk to him that he could be more help then he think.

"I'm handling it, just let it go, forget whatever you think you saw."

"Forget what? Seeing you receiving a message that fuck with you so bad that it was able to make you get up and sneak out in the middle of the night, risking losing everything. At the same time made you so angry that you didn't notice me following you, once you got into your Uber."

"Just. Let. It. Go." Alek beg his brother, then reach for the car door wanting to just get back inside and wrap himself around Cassie. 

But it never fails, Cory next statement stops him from moving another inch.

"Has her husband join into the so call fun with Sharron and you yet?"

"What?" Alek turns to his brother and say.

"This is why I was surprise mom and dad let you apply for a job at that club because of the bad history, until I looked into the so call changes. I found out that Stone set new rules for employees not dating each other or silent partners. Stone is known to be very firm when he set rules, so I figured you would be safe, I see I was wrong. There is a story going around about how Sharron messed around with a few employees, one had the idea that it was more than just physical...." 

"Wait. Stop. That was you?" 

"Yup. I obviously wasn't the girl of the story, but I also wasn't the guy that went bongers crazy."

"What the fuck? I need to know this story man. That bitch know that I am your brother? To get me to even consider fucking with her because I turned her down, she didn't come at me directly. She had another female come showing up at the bar leaving me obscene tips. No matter how many times I turn her down, telling her that I am in a relationship, I'm here to just work she never quit. Seeing that it seem to be a swinging door, I told my co-worker to go for it, which he did. He ended up fucking the chick Sharron was using to get me."

Cory just shook his head. "Once the police got involved with my situation the family had to step in, after all this is 'The Mayor' family. To get a grip of things, the cover up began."

"No. But how did this start? I mean from what I heard it was like some kind of orgy shit."

"When I started working there it really was just a bar, like the night club thing, that wasn't part of it when I was there. When approaching me it was on a flirting thing and you know me, I got lines for days and no shame in it. I'll never forget that I was cleaning the glasses and going to move she stood in front me, told me she love to watch me speak because how much the sight of my lips just turned her on, wanted to know what it felt like on her body. I told her to bad she could never find out. The next thing I know she is on me bro, were kissing, I'm lifting her on top of the bar, mouth full due to her tits...." Cory couldn't help himself with a slight chuckle as he take his mind back to the beginning. "She was good fuck at the time, I give her that. I don't know about today. Anyway after this, I thought it was a one time thing until she called me over to her place one night. Things started off regular, while she was riding me, the bedroom door swings open in walks her husband. I'm looking like shit, I need to push this bitch off me, grab my dick and get the fuck out of here. This bitch tighten her walls you can say around it, started riding me even harder telling me it was okay. It was then that I realized the husband wasn't coming for me but he did have his hand wrapped around his dick though."