1+1=2

Alek stares at the receiver, not knowing what to say until he hear her laughing her ass off in the back ground.

Cassie knew he was calling, "Oh come-on Alek, remember we made plans on talking tonight at whatever time. Not trying to make that ego, I know you got any bigger. I was up waiting for it, only because I missed you just a tiny, tiny bit."

"Okay you got me but don't think I'm not going to get you back for that, but how about we go back to you missing me."

"Shut up Mr. Ego I said only a tiny bit."

"Ya okay, all I heard is that I had you in need."

"Ewww you are so full of yourself."

"I have the best come back line for that but I'm a leave it right there." Alek says as he exits his window and actually climb to Cassie's.

Hearing the tapping she goes to see what is going on, "Oh my God, Alek what are doing?" She whisper yell as she opens her window for him to climb inside.

"You said you miss me so here I am. You know I'm only a couple foot steps and window away." He tell her walking around her room. "I like your room, very girly, very you. Can I sit?" He ask pointing at her bed.

"Of course. So how did your night go? Make some good tips?"

"I did good tip wise I think, full club I made over 300 hundred in tips."

"Wow imagine making that amount every night you work, along with your pay check that's not bad."

"One VIP woman did tip me a hundred along with her number, like she was trying to bate me or something, but I threw it away."

"Why?" 

"Because I'm only interested in one girl right now. After tonight, once I find out if she feels the same, then I do plan on making it official between us two." 

"Really? You think so?"

"It's the reason why I really climb in your window to get my answer in person and goodnight kiss of course." Alek say turning to her.

Cassie smile looking down at first before asking, "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

"I need my answer first. Are you my girl or not?"

"Yes, now kiss me." Cassie say showing off how much boarder she is becoming around him, how much that of herself is finally being release and the bashful, timidness is disappearing.

Now hovering over Cassie, Alek tells her, "This is so tempting right now, but I better go I'm pretty sure this time if caught there's no denying what is really going here."

"My dad is still at the station and my mom asleep, where is this trouble your talking about?" Cassie say wrapping her legs around his waist.

"My own siren, but we do need to get up in just a few hours to go running. The way you talk about your sister, I'm not trying to get my ass kicked because you seems to be relaxing in training department."

"Spoiled sport, but okay. Also I don't want to come off clinging. I mean you have just become my very first boyfriend ever only like a couple minutes ago."

"You'll never be clinging to me." He kisses her one last time before climbing out heading back to his bedroom.

Cassie falls back onto her bed, covering her face with her pillow after watching him leave, muffling screaming into it. She couldn't believe what just taken place, this is so new territory for her, for a boy to be in her room, with her mother right down the hall. Just thinking to herself, does she really have a boyfriend now? She couldn't wait to tell her sister and her mother. She remembers her best friend Sloan back in Boston, but for some reason she stopped answering her phone calls. She be damn if she was to chase someone to be a person they claimed to be to her, even if one of them moved away.